New 866-812-1456 Dealer Website
Used 888-639-8901 Email Dealer
Service 888-839-8561

4.1
Average based on 91 reviews.
  • 2nd car, Subaru department is the BEST! Chevy also

Chevrolet fast lane is the best , You must buy Certified ( if you buy ,used) The Subaru department was the best, honored their price match, ( Cross trek) deal within a hour , happy customer! Will buy my Legacy next year from them, no doubt.

• Great Deal

Best price I could find within a 200 mile radias, and quick, quality service.

Best price I could find within a 200 mile radias, and quick, quality service.

• Great dealer, awesome salesman!!!

What to say... If you are in the market for a car new or used go to Reedman and see Drew "Subaru" Serota. He is a great salesman, honest and straight forward, I know sales man being honest, well see Drew "Subaru" Serota and you will see what I mean!!!!

• Switch and bait

I have responded to several nice trucks and they are sold. Approximately 2-3 weeks later the same trucks are still listed on Cars.com and I contacted dealer again and they are sold. So this is just my opinion that they put these really nice trucks at reasonable prices that are sold and this dealership uses these "trucks" to get responses. In my case the dealer tried to switch me to a more expensive truck. These practices should be reported to your state's officials in charge of consumer affairs.

• 2016 Dodge Ram

Best place to purchase a vehicle. I never leased before, because it was never explain the way Ron Rivera, our salesman explained it. Thank you Ron, we will be back to see you! You are the best! A huge thanks to Marta as well! Shane, the finance guy was awesome too! All round great experience. I will be purchasing from Reedmans again! Mary K

• chevy colorado

good services friendly people very helpful wait time little long but good service

• vehicle servicing customer service

18 mos ago purchased used truck ..20 days ago took truck in for transmission problem.Good thing we purchased extended warranty..took 8 days to diagnose . warranty company approved repairs and car rental for 5 days, that was 10 days ago.still no truck and i have to pay remaining balance on car , Service mgrs clueless and rude. I have to wonder will i get a quality repair if it is ever done ??

• Great Service, Great Staff!

ALL of your staff were very helpful, negotiated a good deal with a monthly payment that was affordable. The entire process was went more smoothly than previous purchases made at Reedman. Still need to shorten the delivery process by about an hour, but otherwise very well satisfied. Financing & delivery staff went above & beyond in their service!

• AWESOME USED CAR SALES

After searching for a used town and country for 6 months, I finally found exactly what i was looking for at Reedman-Toll. After finding it on cars .com, I sent a email to request more information. after receiving a automated email, i responded by saying i was looking to get specific information on the vehicle. Out of the 20 plus dealers i contacted this way, Reedman-Toll was the only dealer to respond with a personalized response. The internet manager, Scott, responded and kept a great line of communication for the entire week until i had time to pay them a visit. Because i live 2hrs from the dealership, I called Scott before i left to insure the vehicle was still available and ready for purchase. I am glad I made the trip because the vehicle was exactly as they described it to me, and there were no "surprises" when i arrived. When we arrived at the dealership, we were offered complimentary refreshments, which was nice after a 2hour drive, and Scott introduced us to Louis, who helped through the whole process. Louis took us to the on site test drive track were we drove the car, before going back to complete the paperwork. Buying a car from Reedman-Toll was a very painless experience. Louis and Scott went above and beyond our expectations to make sure we comfortable, and didn't just try to push a vehicle on us. i will definitely buy another vehicle from them, and would highly recommend you pay them a visit if you are purchasing a vehicle.

• They don't honor the online pricing

Reedman-Toll auto world would not honor their online prices so don't waste your time here.