1302 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Toyota of Langhorne from DealerRater.com
  • excellent sales service and facility

Salesman,Richard Rogers was pleasant,knowledgeable and not pushy. He went out of his way in explaining the car,financing options and made the purchasing experience almost pleasant.

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that Richard was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Team Toyota of Langhorne; we look forward to seeing you again. Casey Taylor | ctaylor@teamtoyota.net

• I love Toyota!

Awesome employees and a great waiting room! Yes!I found that Toyota is an enjoyable and stress free experience! Yes! Very professional!

• Work done within reasonable time frame.

The thoroughness of the service and attention to what may need to be done in future visits. Also the comfortable waiting area.

• Fast good service with a pleasant attitude

Fast courteous service would recommend to my friends and family Always happy a Team Toyota They fixed my problems fast. I am very satisfied with Team Toyota

• Great service. Beautiful facility

Quick and done right. I went in for my first scheduled free maintenance. I was written up had a seat in the comfortable waiting room and was out before I knew it.

• Great helpful service

The prompt and courteous response to my delema was very nice. The team was very good at fixing the problem. They were very nice to work with and I got on my way.

• 20,000 service (my car has 8K)

Your service personnel usually offers professional guidance and likewise service. I arrive at the Service Area on a late afternoon on Friday, three hours before closing, and from the Arrival area to the Service area everyone was floating around, aside form the only person who saw me standing for 2o minutes in an empty space looking at 3 people that were behind the counters (some walked in an out in slow motion) without NOT paying attention that there was a customer in front of them. Luckily, this young lady - the only one really working - assured me of her help as soon as she finishes what she had to do, which she did, apologizing for my standing up for so long - (I'm al older guy and my feet hurt)/ Probably it was after 5pm and no one really cared.

• Pleasure Purchasing New Vehicle

Clean, bright and inviting facilities. Personnel were pleasant. I think the process of purchasing a car is never an anticipated experience.

• Great buying experience!

Received great service from Jeff Madison with purchasing our new vehicle and with Lauren in finance with finalizing the purchase.

• customer service

I was told to call ahead, to ensure you would have the parts needed. By so doing, possible delays were avoided.