• great organzation

I had a great experience with the whole Faulkner organization especially with my salesman Don Friel. When I first walked in to their brand new used car sales building Don was very friendly and down to earth, explained my options and the price of the car. I left and with talking to my Wife we decided to make an offer on a 2014 Terrain. I stopped back to see Don and we negotiated a price as two friends would talk about a price, not like a salesman and buyer, no pressure at all! After agreeing on a price it was late (4:00) and my wife was not with me. So we agreed to pick it up the next day and Don had it detailed, oil changed, tires rotated and almost full tank of gas. the next day we came in and where meet by a team of three people, Ashley, Chris and Maryland to handle the paper work and explain all my options on warranty and other options like extending the factory warranty, financing and what all the papers that needed signing where, not just putting them in front of you and asking you to sign. If I had to rate this whole experience from 1 to 10, I would give it an 11.

Hi Jim! We are pleased to hear of your experience with Don, Ashley, Chris and Maryland. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at Faulkner Buick GMC. Congratulations on your 2014 Terrain. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do for you.

• experience with Faulkner/GMC

always satisfied with service dept - turning in leased vehicle and transitioning to new lease went very well

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Faulkner Buick GMC Trevose. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

• Diane

Steve Camucio was a great salesman Nice clean place. Good atmosphere!

Diane, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Steve Camucio was a great salesman Nice clean place. Good atmosphere!

• Buick lacrosse owner

Very pleased with the service at Faulkner Dealership.This is where I go when in need of repairs on my Buick Lacrosse. Sincerely Lou Kober

Hello Louis, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Poor service @ Faulkner gmc,Bensalem pa.

Repeat problem with radio,several VM to service mgr.bob mcGarry with no return calls Radio turns on without playing music and will not turn off or on.Turning engine off Will sometimes work.Vertical lines on radio screen ,etc.Dealer has taken a lot of my time up doing software upgrades.The radio is not rocket science.

Anthony, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. If you are willing please contact our General Manager, (267) 984-4658

• Reply to a service call

Had two cars serviced lately and was so very pleased with the staff and the service. From the first time we enter the service area to all the employees, we were so very pleased how the car was expedited worked on and it even got a wash. Thank you to all for a job well done.

• Don't live up to warranty

These people will not live up to the warranty and word it to confuse the buyer.shop somewhere else

Thank you for leaving this feedback. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. We'd appreciate the chance to discuss this with you in detail. Please contact our general manager at (267) 984-4658 so we can find out exactly what happened.

• steve camuccio is the #1 asset

steve camuccio is the reason that i will always recommend others and keep returning to your dealership

• Great buying experience!

Steve Camuccio was our salesman and he was excellent! Steve was professional and efficient and he listened to exactly what my needs were. I was pressed for time and he made the deal happen quick!

Kelly, thanks for the review and recommendation of Steve! We always respect our customer's time and are glad to hear you had such a great buying experience!

• Great experience

Sales & service was great! I've dealt with the dealership with a purchase, and I expected nothing less.