• New Prius experience

I asked for an online quote for my vehicle and received one quickly. The quote was a very aggressive price. It moved me off from looking at used vehicles to a new one and stopped me from seriously looking at any other dealership.

Eric, thank you so much for your kind and honest review. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Best regards, The Faulkner Toyota Trevose Team

• Robert M.

I made an appt for 1pm on a Friday. My car had two more issues that began the previous day. They took care of everything; I was in and out in less than two hours and I didn't feel they gauge me in price. REALLY happy with how everything was taken care of. This is the main reason I go to Faulkner: their service team is top notch! Thanks again

• New 4 Runner Purchase at Faulkner Toyota Trevose

After visiting and spending considerable time negotiating a price for a new 4 Runner at another dealership in the area, we received a great deal at Faulkner Toyota Trevose within an hour! The whole team, from salesman (Timothy Mellor) to service rep., were awesome! We're purchasing a new Tacoma within the year and will definitely return to Faulkner! I love my new 4 Runner and highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Toyota.

• RAV4 Purchase

Buying this car was a really a nice experience. The internet salesperson Patty was great to deal with. The final in dealership salesperson Tim was also great to deal with as well as the other Faulkner staff for trade-in and finance. Everything was relatively simple and most everything was able to be done on-line before we even got to the dealership by a responsive staff who were able to give pricing and details without having to go thru 5 different people to haggle with. Nice to deal with one person and get everything you need.

• Buying a RAV4 at Faulkners

Overall pleasant experience. The dealership is well situated within nearby highways and one had enough time to get a feel for the car.

• Toyota Rav4 2017 First time Lease!

Everyone especially Bruce was friendly and easy going. They were quick , worked with my expectations and offered my children water and snacks even! Explained everything about the car and sent me on my way feeling confident.

• 6 month checkup

Quick service. Friendly service people. Stupid that you can't leave this screen without typing at least 50 characters.

• Highlander Limited

Nice dealership and good sales person, best price quoted. Worth the drive to Trevose, Pa. Second time purchased car from this dealership.

• pleasant waiting area for the car to be serviced

Very pleasant experience while waiting for the car to be serviced,

Very pleasant experience while waiting for the car to be serviced,

• Car service

Great customer service. Short wait time. Very clean facility.

Great customer service. Short wait time. Very clean facility.