Colonial Subaru

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 338-4217 (866) 338-4217
Used (866) 525-0142 (866) 525-0142
Service (888) 678-7579 (888) 678-7579

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Found a real Pro in the Car Biz

I was shopping for a car by explaining what I wanted in a new car and the (lease) goal of a fixed cost of driving. I visited and drove about 7 different cars and visited 10 dealers. It had been 12 years since I purchased a new car and found the level of professionalism in the car stores EXTREMLY LOW. All but 2 of the sales reps I dealt with seemed like they were selling so many cars that they surely didn't need my business. When I I first spoke to Drew Wilson I explained my goals and what I wanted in my new car. He actually listened to me! He had a car that I wanted, het gave me everything I needed to accomplish my goal of fixed cost for my driving. From VW's warranty, to Colonials tires for life and all factory services at no charge for 30,000, I got the value that I was looking for. Thank you Drew for being a pro, listening and understanding what I wanted. As I was leaving with new car, I told drew, hang in there I want you get my next one ready and we only have 39 months.

1.0

Terrible service ( predator Sales )

Sold me a lemon - 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport low mileage but with major inside damage. I am 9 months with this car and 1500 spent on repairs. Dealer is no help with service. Beware

I would first like to Thank Steven Warren for all he has...

I would first like to Thank Steven Warren for all he has done to make this purchase easier ,I traded an F150 for a 2020 Tiguan ,My mind was spinning ,Am I doing the right thing? I hope this car makes me happy ,Steve assured me I would love the car and made the translon from truck owner to midsize suv,I am happy with my purchase and Steves' attention to my needs ,I will tell all my friends about Steve and Colonial Vw.

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience. Most high...

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience. Most high value purchases are. You’re handing over a large sum of money and you are almost always going to experience some degree of cognitive dissonance. The thrill of driving a brand new vehicle tempered by the worry that you are making the right choice. Walter Ruschak understands that and he proceeds accordingly. No puff, no fluff, just the facts. When you are treated this way, the buying process is painless and consequently you feel comfortable with your decision. Walter is not only knowledgeable about the product, he is straightforward and thorough when it comes to details. It takes a great team to design and manufacture a great car. Without a great team to sell the car those attributes are meaningless. When our second car needs replacing I, will be heading over to Walter and the team at Colonial.

1.0

Worst dealership ever dealt with charges you extra for...

Worst dealership ever dealt with charges you extra for paying cash and will not work you at all how they are still in business is amazing will never deal with them again

Deplorable Service

We went in for basic service and inspection as we have many times and there is always a problem resulting from it. This time the same, but lets forget that for now. We brought the car in on Friday after calling the Tuesday before and not getting a call back (it's my daughters car and she had the flu that week). Our car required a part that was supposed to be in on the following Tuesday. We called WEDNESDAY afternoon when we didn't hear from them. The person we spoke to had no idea what was going on and would get back to us tomorrow. Again wasn't called, and when we called was told that it was done and we could pick it up Friday or Saturday - A full week after we brought it in and almost two full weeks from our initial call with the problem. That is inexcusable. This was the worst it's ever been here - which is saying a lot, because it is always horrible.

Dealer response

Thanks for you feedback. Sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. I am in communication with our service director Kevin, who met with you prior to pick up that day, and will reach out to you next. That we can address and resolve any open concerns you may have. Colonial

4.4

Easy!

Purchased a Crosstrek, Ted was my sales guy. He was great, So was Justin! Thanks for making it all painless. We will tell our friends.

Great all around experience

Ted Cicchino was my salesperson and he made the experience easy and pleasant. He didn’t waste a lot of my time playing games or haggling with me. Super nice guy and nicely appointed dealership.

2.3

Charged $600 on a warranty hood at Colonial VW.

Harry Bridges 12 reviews just now-Edit I purchased a 2008 Jetta from a rental agency at 34K miles and immediately bought an extended warranty in 2010 at this dealer. Colonial treated me well until their warranty ended June, 2015. The "rust-out" factory warranty still had 2-years when I noticed rust at the front edge of the hood. I made an appointment with the CEO Mr.Stamps after the initial verdict was that" it is not covered". Mr. Stamps claimed that the hood was not original and pressed a mechanic with " that is not an original [white] sticker on the inside hood, is it Joe""? What could Joe say to keep his job? I was offered a new paint job for $250 by their body man. The body man called me and, honestly, said it WAS an original hood and the problem was spot welding at the windshield area, he could not paint it and it should have been a warranty. He offered a new aftermarket hood for "cost" of $350 plus the $250 for paint. I was cheated out of $600. I had sent letters of thanks on a regular basis for 5-years. Everything changed when my purchased warranty ran out. I paid for regular preventative maintenance, some $10K. They seem to carefully watch when the purchased warranty runs out, then turn cold and impersonal, especially at the highest level. I now have a great mechanic for my maintenance at a fraction of their price and OE parts. Let the buyer beware. Disappointed, Harry B. Bridges, Jr.

COLONIAL SUBARU, Feasterville, PA

This is our 6th Subaru...….ALL from Colonial's Feasterville location. Over the years we've developed a trust in Subaru, Colonial and their sales and service staffs. We were fortunate enough to have Dave (DJ) Johnson as our sales person. This is not the first time Dave has guided us through the entire sales process to a purchase of what we wanted, not what he was trying to sell. Dave doesn't try to sell anything: he explains, demonstrates and offers suggestions. NO PRESSURE!! EVER. We have also been fortunate in that each and every one of the Subaru service reps, Dennis McGettigan being the most recent, have had the same low-key demeanor and presentation as on the showroom floor. Dennis explains the problem, if any, and suggests a couple remedies. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Justin Gliem, not your typical F&I (finance & insurance) rep. He continues with what is most definitely the Colonial mantra: explain, discuss, let the customer decide. NO PRESSURE. THIS IS THE ONLY place to purchase a Subaru.