Colonial Subaru

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 338-4217 (866) 338-4217
Used (866) 525-0142 (866) 525-0142
Service (888) 678-7579 (888) 678-7579

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best parts experience ever!

Ordered parts for my vehicle. Came in as promised and the staff was great! Mike was so helpful and knowledgeable. If you need parts for your vehicle this is the place!

my 9th subaru from this dealership

This is my 9th Subaru from Colonial. Dave Johnson (DJ) has been my sales person and Dennis McGettigan has been by service person. All 9 have been great experiences. This lease financials were handled by Erica Kopp & Justin Gliem and was great.

Just an amazing experience all around!

All around a great review! The sales person David Johnson was AMAZING! Great stand up guy who helped me get a great deal and gave me great rewards in money off and gifts of Subaru.. 2 key chains.. 2 notebooks with pens.. and Subaru rally tee shirts! And gave the same amount of gifts to my mother who is always a subaru owner! Which is awesome! Great guy as was Lorraine the fincial advisor who was AMAZING! AMAZING! She helped me with pricing and got me the best rewards possible!

Max and Justin

Max was very easy to deal with, quick sale with a trade in. Justin in Finance was fantastic went about and beyond! Would come back again when shopping for my kids needs.

Knowledgeable and Friendly

Mani was our sales representative and she was amazing. It is important to me not to be hassled into buying anything and she was patient and answered all our questions. She made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend if you are thinking of buying a Subaru, please go here and even ask for Mani!

Amazing experience

Someone came out to us right away. Made sure that we were in the right vehicle for us before we even talked numbers. Very warming and bent backwards just to make sure we were accommodated.

Extremely Satisfied

My experience at Colonial was a great one while purchasing a used vehicle! Colonial's staff helped me tremendously from start to finish. Sean Keogler in particular re-arranged his schedule for me numerous times to accommodate my work schedule while shopping for a vehicle, Dan in sales and Erica in finance who also helped in this process, were extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend Colonial to anyone I knew that would be looking for a used or new vehicle. I will definitely be returning to Colonial when ready to purchase a New car!

Extremely professional and friendly.

First experience with Subaru proved to be a pleasurable one. Salesman Suketu Ghandi was very knowledgeable and attentive our specific request. Additionally, Juan Ramirez and Lorraine Dugan assisted and made it a professional, pleasurable experience.

Good experience

I went there with a car in mind-drove it and purchased it. The saleswoman was very helpful and the finance guy listened to what I needed. It was the most comfortable car buying experience ever. (I hated that in the past)

Stress free car buying

The sales person Walter was very courteous and knowledgeable. Helped us in deciding which model to go with, without being pushy to sell . I was happy with my choice .