Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

74 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 25, 2016

Asked a salesman over two weeks ago to fond me two cars I have yet to hear back from him does this salesman not want to sell a car my name is bud dabronzo

Mr. DaBRonzo, Thank you for your feedback. From what I can tell you are looking for 2 used cars in Pennsylvania, and you are in Fort Lauderdale Flori...da. Am I correct in assuming this? I would like the opportunity to help you, but need more information on the cars our looking for. Please feel free to contact me at 215-355-8800, ext 134. thank you, John Ervin

June 23, 2016

Dennis was very courteous and Professionial. He was able to resolve my problem and was a standup guy. I cannot say enough how happy I was with this Dealership.

April 2, 2016

Everyone was very helpful and happy to help me with buying my very first car. I new exactly what I wanted, which was the Hyper Blue Subaru Crosstrek, and... it was my lucky day that this dealership had the exact one I wanted. Nick was very patient and understanding with us and couldn't have asked for anyone better!

March 21, 2016

The employees were extremely helpful, genuinely caring, and overall efficient salespeople. Shawn was easily the best car salesman I've worked with! Very... friendly and knowledgeable...he made it a great experience. Would highly reccomend this dealership.

Thank you for your praise and your purchase!

February 27, 2016

I've purchased two cars from Colonial Volkswagen Subaru. Shawn Koegler worked tirelessly to get both cars for me, and even taught me how to drive the first... one (it was a manual transmission). I would recommend them to everyone I know. They are the nicest people, and you won't feel like you're being "sold" at all. Please give them a shot if you are considering a new car. They will do everything they can to have you driving off the lot with a new car the same day! Trust me, I've done it twice (even with bad credit).

Shawn is cery good thank you for your purchase and your praise!

February 14, 2016

My experience with this dealership first occurred in September of 2015, with my purchase of a 2016 Subaru Legacy from Bob Nieves. I have since had this... auto serviced there as well. Bob is the consummate, professional auto salesman. He is engaging, gregarious and obviously enjoys his work, probably because it involves dealing with people. He worked with me to fulfill my requests and found me the car I wanted, all carried out with energy, fun and skill. He also assisted in the return of my leased car, an Altima, to the sister dealership for that brand. The dealership itself was under construction, but it is very modern and clean. My return for service was after the construction was completed, and it is now a wonderful place. The service was prompt and efficient, and again, Bob smoothed my access to the service department. The five stars are well earned.

Thank you! Please note we are always here to help! Enjoy your car!

August 26, 2015

We were shopping for a new car and were considering various makes/models. I really liked what VW did with the Passat. It was a much larger mid-size Sedan... than it used to be. Did my homework and was in contact with a few different dealers. Colonial won my vote. I visited the lot a few times and hooked up with a sales rep (Albert). We didn't decide right away but eventually we ended up back at Colonial. Glad we did. They really worked with us during the purchase/lease process. It was not painful as sometimes car purchasing/leasing can be. They did not have the car color we wanted on the lot, but they got one from another lot. While they prepared it, they gave us a gift certificate to go eat at a local restaurant while we waited. In all my years of car buying that has never happened. Its those little things that make the difference. The car is a beauty and we love it. The service dept. employs some of the most professional, friendly, and knowledgeable people that I have encountered in a dealership in a long time. We are not really loyal to any make of car, but I think that has changed. We leased a Passat from Colonial and lease will be coming to end soon and not certain what we are going to do, but returning to Colonial is probably our best bet. The car has been in for service twice for recommended checkup. No major issues and those that were issues, were covered under warranty (brake rotors wear). Dana from service is someone you feel very comfortable with. She is professional and knows her stuff. She is ultra friendly and nothing is a problem. They want to make you happy. The waiting area for service is nice with television, sofas, chairs, coffee, water, A play area for the kids. They think of everything. They also have shuttle service where they will drive you home or to work after you drop your car off for service and will return to get you when car is done. I would highly recommend Colonial Volkswagen and Subaru. If you like VWs, do yourself a favor and at give them a visit. You won't be disappointed.

August 26, 2015

Thank you so much!

August 21, 2015

Okay, so let me start off by saying i was in an accident that was not my fault and it totaled my car. This was a very unexpected purchase and a very stressful... one. I had gone to another dealer (one that I won't name since I'm going there to write a review right after this) and they very very unprofessional and rude to me. I have subpar credit and I knew this. A family friend told me to go see Johnny B at Colonial. This was the BEST decision I ever made! The sales staff were all VERY welcoming, the finance manager was EXTRAORDINARY and my final finance rep that helped me sign all my papers was AMAZING. They are the ones that helped me not lose my mind or go into panic attacks buying a car. They helped me through every step, helped me make decisions that were best for ME, not them, and did an EXCEPTIONAL job overall. They got me into a great car for a great price and it was all thanks to Johnny who had the patience, expertise and professionalism to deal with someone with my credit, lack of knowledge and lack of decision making! I will be a life-long customer of theirs and just want to say Thank You all so much for treating me so well! I couldn't have done it without you. Way to go Colonial!

Glad we could be of help! Thanks!

August 3, 2015

Nothing bad to say, great experience and pointed me to the best car for me. Went in to look at Volkswagen came out with Subaru Outback and currently getting... 29.5mpg. And very comfortable car.

Thanks Tony!