• customer oriented,

it took a while to get the part in, (China made) not U.S. the dealerdhip was able to install it and everything is good.

• the best

they are friendly and helpful and go out of their way to have great customer service. They inform you of everything with no pressure.

• Great dealership!

The employees are alway friendly and courteous no matter the department. We always feel we get the best deal. We love this dealership.

• Great sales and service

This is our fifth new vehicle we have purchased from Thomas Chevrolet. We will continue to have our vehicles serviced here.

• Great service

Everyone was professional and pleasant. The work was completed in a timely manner with a clean and spacious lounge area.

• Excellent and friendly sales& finance people

I loved everything about buying my car there. It was my first purchase of a Chevy and buying at Thomas Chevy. I have bought 8 or 9 new cars and been to many dealerships over the years and I honestly put Thomas near the very top for making this a memorable purchase, I loved working with them

• Passing the torch from old car to new.

I chose not to put my 12 year old Cobalt back on the road due to the amount of service it needed so I made an on the spot decision to purchase a new car. The entire sales team quickly and professionally and I am most pleased!!!

• Great service

Everyone was just nice couldn't ask for more it seams that everyone goes out of there way to make sure you are satisfied

• another great experience with Thomas Chevrolet

bought a new Tahoe in 8/16; salesman I have dealt with previously was on vacation so new salesman was very helpful and didn't try to push me into features I didn't want; vehicle with color and equipment I wanted was brought to the dealer the next day; since then, only one service visit, for which all personnel were courteous and accommodated my schedule; work done promptly and properly

• Complete experience

Bought 3 foreign vehicles before this one and this was my first US made vehicle purchase. I am well pleased with how great the ride is. They have really improved with safety features and I recommend others to give them a try. Glad I bought AMERICAN made!