(4.7) 275 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

275 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scott Kia of Springfield from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent experience

Ron did a fantastic job helping us finance a new car. There was no pressure and the whole experience was stress free. Nicole did a great job helping... us with the paperwork, and all of our questions were answered. We definitely highly recommend Scott Kia of Springfield.

Thank you for recommending Scott Kia. We are happy to earn your trust so you'll feel confident knowing your friends and family will have a great exper...ience when we welcome them as our guests!

• Awesome

Hassan was very nice, pleasant and helpful. Made sure I got the car I wanted. Worked around my issues and accommodated me with my needs. Thanks again

Scott Kia of Springfield

If you didn't leave a 'happy girl' our goal would not be accomplished! Thanks for sharing your review. We're thrilled that you had a great visit with ...Hassan and that you're loving your purchase!

• Worth the Bridge Toll

Scott Kia has an exceptional facility and staff. My Kia specialist Scott Pizzi offered good advice and got me a great deal on a 2017 Kia Cadenza. He a...lso took the time to explain all the great features and how to use them safely before I left to return to NJ. Unlike some high pressure dealerships I've dreaded going to, Scott Kia earned my business today and I would recommend anyone interested in a Kia to make the trip to Springfield, PA. Scott Pizzi, thanks!

Scott Kia of Springfield

It was our pleasure to make your visit worth the trip! We're so glad you found a fantastic new car and learned from our Kia product specialist Scott a...ll the ways to get the most out of your Cadenza for maximum enjoyment. Happy driving!

• Service Department

Outstanding service once again. Bob, Melvin and Tom from service keep my 2011 Kia Sorento going, Special thanks to Bob for going the extra mile to fin...d out the real issue with my Kia.

Scott Kia of Springfield

Hi William, your safety and satisfaction are our team's highest priorities and we won't quit until your concerns are resolved. Your kudos is definitel...y appreciated and we look forward to helping keep you safely on the road!

• I was very please with with Dan, Ed, and Kriisten

I was very please with my visit to Kia and with my salesman Dan H. I am very happy with my new Kia Sorento 2017. Everyone was very nice and answer an...y questions I had. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Scott Kia of Springfield

Thanks for recommending Scott Kia, Shaggy! We are so happy that you are loving your new Kia and that our team earned your 5-star satisfaction!

• First Class All The Way!

First, a shout out to Hassan for finding us just the right car. Low milage, a true gem . . .and the car is wonderful too! Second, everyone at the deal...ership went out of their way to make our car buying experience an absolute joy. I've been around a long time, purchased a lot of cars, it's nice to find a dealership like Scott Kia that stands behind their commitment to putting the customer first. Thank you to everyone for the personal service, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Scott Kia of Springfield

You are SO welcome! Your satisfaction with your visit is our number one goal and we are happy to hear that Hassan and the team put our mission into pr...actice to earn this awesome review of your experience. Thank you for being our guest!

• Great car buying experience

I was really dreading the process of buying a used car for my daughter for Christmas but my experience at Scott Kia Springfield turned it into a posit...ive. They gave us a good car at a fair price. In fact, the experience was so good that I will probably purchase my own next vehicle with them. The newer cars looked sharp!

Scott Kia of Springfield

Christmas shopping can be stressful, but we're happy to help you check this gift off your list and make it easy and fun. We hope your daughter loved h...er car and we can't wait to help you treat yourself to a beautiful new Kia in the new year!

• Great second time experience!

I went because my lease was coming to an end and Daniel Hrehocik helped me tremendously. I did not feel pressured into making a decision and the proce...ss was very smooth into my new car.

Scott Kia of Springfield

Hi Kate, welcome back! We're happy to hear that your lease experience was smooth sailing, as promised, and hope you're loving your new Kia!

I had a chance to to meet Mr Keith Williams. He was very nice to me, very helpful and help me get kind of I car I want. I appreciate him so much becau...se without his help and energy I don’t think I would have got this kind of car am driving. Also I appreciate all the financial managers so much because they really helped me to low my monthly payment down. I have promise to bring my friends and others. I am in love with my car and I attend to keep for a long time.

• Dan Hrehocik was awesome!

Dan Hrehocik, who assisting me in my first purchase of a Kia vehicle was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable which greatly assisted me in m...y decision to purchase from Kia. I highly recommend him to anyone who's considering or ready to purchase a vehicle at Kia. I don't usually take the time to fill out surveys unless there's a problem but Dan was by far the best Dealer rep I've dealt with in many years.

Scott Kia of Springfield

It's our goal to make your visit so great, that you can't help but share your awesome experience with everyone you know! Kudos to Dan and the team for... providing you with excellent service and an amazing Kia product. Enjoy!

321 Baltimore Pike Springfield, PA 19064