New 888-680-7762 Dealer Website
Used 888-682-8371 Email Dealer
Service 888-682-8541

3.3
  • Great!

Just got a new Subaru Great dealer to purchase from in and out within and hour!

Thanks John for your recent Subaru Purchase!

Just got a new Subaru Great dealer to purchase from in and out within and hour!

Thanks John for your recent Subaru Purchase!

• ¿¿¿ My Crosstrek!

Love my 2014 crosstrek! I worked with Jeanette Prestia. Buying this car was a pleasure , no pressure to get something I didn't want.

• Excellent Management, Saleswoman & Staff

Thank you Maddie for you purchase here at Rafferty Subaru!

I couldn't be happier with my 2017 Subaru Outback. Jeannette (Jen) Prestia was incredibly professional and helpful during the process of me test driving a few different models.I felt super comfortable with her sales style. Easy to talk to, no heavy pressure, great overall experience. When I came in hours later to actually purchase my Outback with my boys she took my boys under her wing while I talked with the finance person. I had some concerns and Terry Balliet, GM was very supportive of my concerns and helpful with the questions I had. Overall I couldn't be happier with the Raffery crew. I feel like I'm part of their family. Tomorrow is my birthday and Jen sent me a birthday email that brought a huge smile to my face! Thank you Jen and the rest of the Raffrey crew.

Thank you Maddie for you purchase here at Rafferty Subaru!

• Avoid

Hello Mark, if you may give us a call 610-353-6900 - Kevin Rafferty. We'd like to speak to you on what had happend. Thank you,

High pressure sales tactics. They expect a sale at first visit. We went for an advertised used car on their website only to be told it wasn't available as it needed too much repair. So why showing as for sale!? Then tried to just pressure sell us something we weren't interested in. It was just an annoying waste of time.

• Unwilling to meet me halfway

Had a take or leave it approach regarding my interest in a car. Wasn't interested in my business because the cars are "flying" off the shelves.

If you may give us a call we like to resolve the issue and see what might have went wrong. 610-353-6900 - Kevin Rafferty

• Review

I was just inquiring about a car, but they answered all of my questions and even followed up to let me know the cars was sold at a later time.

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle research! Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager

• Still waiting for price and options on used BMW

No one gets back with asked for info. None seem to know anything about car they advertise ???

Hi there, My name is Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager at Rafferty Subaru. I would just like to apologize that you did not receive the information you requested. Per our email correspondence, all of your questions regarding this vehicle were seemingly answered. Since your initial request for additional information, this vehicle has been removed from our online inventory to go through our shop to insure quality and safety, which was noted to you in an email. Did you not receive this information? If not, we certainly apologize and we can gladly resend it for you. If you need immediate assistance, please never hesitate to contact the Internet Team at Rafferty Subaru. You can reach us Monday through Friday 9am to 9pm and on Saturdays 9am to 5pm at (610) 353 6900. We look forward to hearing from you and we are happy to assist you! Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager

• customer service is terrible

Inquired about a vehicle, got the run around for a week, finally gave up. Staff is friendly, but calls and emails are only returned with blanket emails, and we will call u back responses. Never ended up purchasing the vehicle or getting the information i requested.

Hi there, My name is Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager at Rafferty Subaru. I apologize for not catching your review sooner. I realize at this point you may have already purchased a vehicle but I wanted to extend our sincerest apologies that your experience was sub par to our expectations. The fact that you received the "run-around" for a week is entirely unacceptable and there is no excuse for that. Our staff has been going to great lengths to prevent your experience from happening again in the future. If you ever have any questions, or if you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to reach out to me at (610) 353 6900 or by email at anthony@raffertysubaru.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager

• poor customer service

Tried to buy a cross trex had major difficulty communicating, emails never returned phone calls very late finally went to another dealer got what I wanted for a better price and didn't have to wait 2 months to order

Hi there, My name is Anthony Tinari, and I am the new Internet Sales Manager at Rafferty Subaru. I apologize for not catching your review sooner. I realize at this point you have already purchased a vehicle but I wanted to extend our sincerest apologies that your experience was sub par to our expectations. Our staff has been going to great lengths to prevent your experience from happening again in the future. If you ever have any questions, or if you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to reach out to me at (610) 353 6900 or by email at anthony@raffertysubaru.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Anthony Tinari, Internet Sales Manager

• Staff easy to work with

Our PT Cruizer 'died' unexpectedly and we needed a car - fast. We worked with Steve Heck and told him all the options we had to have and our budget. We ended up with a dark grey silver 2015 Forrester and got the options we needed within our budget. We LOVE our new car. And Steve was easy and fun to work with. Even though we live in Chester, we plan to have all our oil changes, tune ups and repairs done at Rafferty as they know the Forrester better than the small auto shops near us.