AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston

New 888-348-8306 Dealer Website
Used 888-313-8937 Email Dealer
Service 888-885-3496

Average based on 460 reviews.
  • New car purchase or lease?

Enjoying my first week with my new 2016 Camry SE. I want to thank the staff at AutoNation Toyota Scion Weston, particularly Jamil Philistin who was most accommodating in helping find the right car to fit my needs. Jamil clearly has a handle on “good customer service” and recognizes its importance in closing a deal. In collaboration with Manager Oscar Ramos, and Finance specialist Claude Campbell, (both quite knowledgeable and personable), Jamil followed through down to the last detail. Thanks for a winning experience. Looking forward to enjoyable driving for the coming years! Evelyn Carrillo

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• customer

Mr. Larose provide excellent service. That is after another service agent refused to act on my request.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Excellent service

Very pleasant and friendly. informative and very patient explaining any questions we had.

• Air bag replacement

Everyone was very courteous when pulled the car into the area for them to ask me why I was there. They helped me. I needed a ride to my house while they did the work. The work was done quicker then they told me. The ride to and from my home was very pleasant. The driver was very informed about the car industry and your company. I would bring the car back to your location if I need any repairs or have problems that can't be fixed by my son.

• Toyota service

Very professional staff, helpful people. Hard to believe but I enjoyed my time there while waiting for my car

• Joann

The service consultant Jonathin was very accommodating.

The service consultant Jonathin was very accommodating.

• Service Maintenance

Very attentive to customers needs. Work with urgency.

Very attentive to customers needs. Work with urgency.

• Mrs. Tamara Pomenta

It was a great experience and Kelwing was really efficient, kind and Profesional.

• Exceptional service experience

Took car in for routine servicing and told I needed new plugs, had an oil leak. Service was exceptional. Enys, your service technician provided exceptional service.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Ronald! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Love my Camry

We went buying a car with a purpose, we knew what we wanted and weren't going to be pushed into anything, we had been to other places then we went to autonation and we met Natalie. She was wonderful, she was patient and helped us find what we needed. Ronnie and dimitrus also helped our process and got things taken care of. I hated the purchasing part but that is with any place you go. A+++