AutoNation Toyota Weston

• 2017 Toyota Camry.

I recently purchase a 2017 (SE )Toyota Camry from Auto Nation. It was the best decision I made ,I looked into 4 other dealerships for the same vehicle and Auto Nation gave me the best price and service. Their salesmen are very informative about the vehicles they sell. They are also willing to work with you and answer all questions you may have.No one tries selling you a car, they simply assist you in deciding what vehicle you are interested in purchasing.

• Fixing a recall from Toyota, airbag, passage sit.

The agent was very professional and nice , did it all in time and explain to me all about the repair .

• Toyota of Weston

Very friendly dealership ... would highly recommend to anyone

Very friendly dealership ... would highly recommend to anyone

• Great repair, awesome employee

Jamid Mendez is an excellent service advisor, who quickly took care of all my needs. Very courteous and professional, very pleasant to work with him.

• Weston Autonation

Nicest experience ever buying a car. I felt Rey gave me a good price upfront and I left feeling like I got a great deal.

• Very deficient customer service

I didn't receive a good customer service. A service representative only wanted sale me your products. My car has a recall and he never told me me about it. My car was ready and no one let me know. Very deficient customer service.

• Car review

Toyota Weston is a great dealership. Angela is a great sales consultant. I will definitely come back to bring car serviced. Sales & staff very nice. If your looking to purchase a vehicle please come to Toyota in Weston.

• MENDEZJamid

As always MENDEZJamid is the best. He is with good mood and willing to help all the time. He brings solutions, alternatives and good service. I always ask for him. If he is not there, i prefer to wait for next week. I can only go saturdays. Sad you do not open sundays. I have a leasing car

• May 13 2017

Everything went smooth no complaints good service. Facilities were clean I was taken home by the dealer driver and everybody was corteous and helpful.

• Autonation Toyota Weston - Isaac Ergas

Isaac was excellent helping us selecting the car and making sure we received a great deal.