AutoNation Ford Margate

• AutoNation Ford Margate

I recently purchased a used 2010 Ford F-150 from AutoNation Ford Margate. Typically finding the right vehicle is a hard and lengthy process. I wasn't dead set on purchasing anything but originally went in to this dealership to see what they had available. From the start they were very courteous and helped me locate potential vehicles in my price range and desired payment amount. I never felt overly pressured by any of the staff or even the salesmen David Miller. My potential vehicle was not at their location but they had it brought to the dealer the following day for me to come in an see. David notified me when the vehicle arrived and we were able to make an appointment for me to see the truck, test drive it and eventually purchase it. My entire experience was very comfortable, professional and ultimately rewarding in finding the RIGHT truck for me. Having experience myself in selling (boats) I was very happy with David's genuineness in helping me find the right truck to fit my needs and budget and not just looking to sell me "a vehicle." Even as friend's questioned me on the buying and negotiation process I had nothing but positive things to say. I can truly say I really enjoyed the entire buying experience and was impressed by David's followup call the very next day. I would highly recommend you stopping in and seeing my salesmen David Miller if your ready to buy or even just thinking of buying a new or used vehicle.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Excellent service

This was my second oil change and the staff here are always nice and try to get you out quickly, they really provide excellent service!

• Mr. Lance

Excellent service, nice staff, clean facility, and quick turnaround time.

Excellent service, nice staff, clean facility, and quick turnaround time.

• Great service

Danielle Colucci is the best!!! She help me with everything I needed.

Danielle Colucci is the best!!! She help me with everything I needed.

• mustang warranty service

Mark is a great person and service writer who was very professional and kept in contact with me to give me updates

• Service of car

There were credits on my account that I was not aware of until the service manager brought it up. It was all applied as a credit to my bill. I was treated like a friend. I waited for my car and was a little longer than expected but I was acknowledged frequently.

• 2017 Mustang GT Purchase

AutoNation Ford Margate is Great dealership that provides excellent customer service! Sales associates, sales managers and finance managers are all extremely professional and they work hard to make sure you're satisfied. I would definitely buy from them again.

• We are enjoying the Ford Focus

It was a great deal for me and my family. We are very happy with the new car.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Heber! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

It was a great deal for me and my family. We are very happy with the new car.

• Battery replacement under warranty (no charges)

Mark Leibovitz has always given great service anytime I have been in for service, since purchasing my Escape here. Friendly service. No complaints.

• 2015 Ford Fusion

Excellent service by Rick as always. I have been a customer of yours since 1990 when Anthony Amengual sold me my first Ford Taurus and then over the years he sold me three others and last year sold me a Fusion because the body was changed in the Taurus and I liked the Fusion better. I always had good experiences with your service department and quality of your staff. You have a customer for life betyween Anthony and Rick.