AutoNation Ford Margate

4.5
  • AutoNation Ford Margate

I recently purchased a used 2010 Ford F-150 from AutoNation Ford Margate. Typically finding the right vehicle is a hard and lengthy process. I wasn't dead set on purchasing anything but originally went in to this dealership to see what they had available. From the start they were very courteous and helped me locate potential vehicles in my price range and desired payment amount. I never felt overly pressured by any of the staff or even the salesmen David Miller. My potential vehicle was not at their location but they had it brought to the dealer the following day for me to come in an see. David notified me when the vehicle arrived and we were able to make an appointment for me to see the truck, test drive it and eventually purchase it. My entire experience was very comfortable, professional and ultimately rewarding in finding the RIGHT truck for me. Having experience myself in selling (boats) I was very happy with David's genuineness in helping me find the right truck to fit my needs and budget and not just looking to sell me "a vehicle." Even as friend's questioned me on the buying and negotiation process I had nothing but positive things to say. I can truly say I really enjoyed the entire buying experience and was impressed by David's followup call the very next day. I would highly recommend you stopping in and seeing my salesmen David Miller if your ready to buy or even just thinking of buying a new or used vehicle.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Jena Rose

Everyone was nice and very polite. The service was completed faster than expected.

• FORD SERVICE

QUICK FAST REPAIRS. DONE FASTER THAN EXPECTED. LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS

QUICK FAST REPAIRS. DONE FASTER THAN EXPECTED. LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS

• Mrs/Mr. Adamson

Mark Leibovitz was an exceptional service tech/ He was polite,very professional, and so friendly. We knew we were in good hands. He had our car ready to go in the amount of time he had promised.

• Nice Place

Nice Place and excellent service and good service folks.

Nice Place and excellent service and good service folks.

• no phone call after being inconvenienced

was told that my car was serviced but received a "SERVICE DUE IN 500 MILES" the following day. Having to bring my car back in and waste 2 hours of my time on my only day off. was told someone would call me regarding compensation. nothing.

• Ford dealership extraordinaire

Great place to buy a car. Fair and honest staff! Can't recommend this place enough.

• amo621.am@gmail.com

The experience was great and smooth, service was fast very nice staff.

The experience was great and smooth, service was fast very nice staff.

• AutoNation Ford of Margate Florida

Very happy with complete experience. Would recommend their service dept and Quick Lane to anyone.

• Great Service Experience, it was a Pleasure!

I have received several recall notices over quit a few months concerning the door latches for the 2013 Ford Fusion, but I kept putting off bringing my Fusion in to have this corrected. On Sunday Sept. 17, one of the door latches failed and the front passenger door would not latch and stay closed. I had to tie the door shut with some rope to secure it overnight, lucky for me this happened after arriving at home for the evening! The next morning I called Auto Nation of Margate and spoke with Rick S., I explained my situation, and well....to make a long story short, by 10am I dropped off the car Rick set me up with a rental car (Auto Nation picked up the tab for that I only paid $30 for the insurance) and by mid-afternoon (same day) the car was ready, all new door latches, lubricated seatbelts, an oil change and a complete inspection of Tires, Brakes, etc. Rick is a very personable man and an awesome Service Advisor, the Service Techs also did an outstanding job, Thank You All!