• Car buying experience

I came to look at a 2008 Chevy Silverado pickup truck that I had seen online at Faulkner Hyundai on Roosevelt Blvd. It is a very nice truck. The staff was very helpful and did not pressure me. (I'm sorry, I remember faces but I cannot remember names.) I took a test drive and decided I wanted it. The salesman and finance man worked with me on the monthly payments. They were very polite and the service was respectful and professional, it was a good experience. This dealership is top rate and I will recommend them in future. I also want to emphasize that I had a 5 star experience, I am posting this review again as I meant to indicate 5 stars, not 1 star, I posted the 1 star in error. Read more at http://www.cars.com/dealers/7870/faulkner-hyundai/reviews/#QuxF3Os5Cfwoggd3.99

• FAULKNER HYUNDAI

As usual , I made an easy appt for State Inspection and an oil change , along with a recall notice . I was in and out in the morning , and asked if I could pick up my car by 2:00 PM. No problem . Received a call by 12:30 PM saying car was done . Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful. Very nice experience as usual .

• Wonderful Service - as always!

I found a nail in my tire on a Saturday morning. I was able to take my car to Faulkner and have it looked at almost immediately. Without an appointment. Mike Galante was so attentive, kind and courteous. He kept me informed through out the whole process. He has a great energy and is fantastic face for the company!

• joe miller

leased a new car,sales rep(john concha) was great,great inventory of cars,nice show room

Joseph, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Excellent service!

I'm so happy that I've got my car from this dealership, they gave the best price for Hyundai Elantra? I will definitely come back?

• Hood color doesn't match the original car color

I was told the hood would be painted to match the original color of my Red Chevy Camaro and it WAS NOT DONE PROPERLY. The hood is dark and the original color is fire engine red. Sloppy unprofessional job. Do it right the first time and I will never complain. My car is not a pinto treat it and me with respect especially since you were PAID IN FULL UP FRONT

John, we regret that you had a negative experience with us, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia. Please call our manager directly at (215) 904-4200 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• My experience at Faulkner hyundai

Easy and no pressure good people to do business with.

Easy and no pressure good people to do business with.

• Great service and friendly staff.

Great service and friendly staff. Not pushy and willing to work with you.

Great service and friendly staff. Not pushy and willing to work with you.

• ??????

Had oil change done and wipers checked marking windshield Happy with oil but not windshield I was told to go to glass shop

• Great service AGAIN

Always take both Hyundai vehicles to Faulkner. Friendly , fast & efficient service?