Bavarian Motors, Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

January 23, 2015

I contacted this dealer about a used vehicle and received multiple calls within seconds of another in rapid succession. Upon contacting the number the... rude receptionist who received my call began to belittle me when I began questioning why they felt the need to call me three time in a row. Being a first responder this raised my concern over the calls purpose, however, the receptionist was clueless to who contacted and did not even attempt to ask around her office. After ending the call, I received another call, but this time the receptionist felt the need to angrily tell me "I contacted them" wait... you called me first.... now I am arguing with someone who I wanted to possibly be do business with - amazing customer service there. No apologizing at all occurred in that second call and therefore I told them I would never consider doing business with a company who takes customer service to some of the lowest levels I have ever experienced. Avoid!

Bavarian Motors, Inc.