Chapman Chevrolet

115 reviews

• May 3, 2018

A OK THE SERVICE MANAGER LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF MY TRUCK AT ALL TIMES

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 4, 2018

The way your advertising 25% below msrp is just shady, I was looking into a traverse and read the requirements...must have a fico score below 620 so you... can screw people on a 10% car loan..this is one shady dealership

Hi Greg, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please r...each out to us at (267) 296-4362 so we can assist you further.

October 13, 2018

Made my Ram 1500 Big Horn purchase, everyone from my initial contact with Laurisa, to my sales associate Michael Sarpey, to the managers, all top quality... people. I will definitley be back again when the time comes.

Hi James, thank you for the high star rating! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

September 20, 2018

I needed a car quickly and I was working with someone to get into a car. When the proof of income became a problem for them, they had me jump through a... long process. The finance manager made it seem like this was all my fault. Once that was done and my income was verified, the car loan was in process they wouldn't give me the car I had picked out without a down payment that they knew I couldn't come up with, because they wanted me to have a lower monthly payment. My sales associate was supposed to look to see if they could find something that would work. I hadn't heard from him, so I called him and left several messages. Customer service wouldn't give me an answer on the situation either. I hadn't heard back in two days so I went up the street to Ford.

Thank you for your feedback, Mary. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disa...ppointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (267) 296-4362 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

September 8, 2018

Courteous staff and over all a good experience. Lounge isn’t very nice and the bathroom wasn’t clean. No real complaints but not blown away... by anything.

August 28, 2018

I buy many many cars. And can't tell u howuch it badders me when dealers do that fake advertising . advertise price that includes all possible incentives... for which off course no one ever does ..so your 51 k car that's advertised for 40 turn I to 47 then they add $1000 in fees never would I buy a car from these people

Andre, we regret that we could not reach an agreement on the vehicle you were interested in. We base our relations with our clients on professional, n...o-pressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. As such, all information is prominently disclosed on the proposal each client receives prior to making a buying decision. If you'd like to discuss your situation further, please contact our manager at (267) 296-4362 so we can make your experience a positive one.

May 2, 2018

I thought the dealership is in a very conjested place and certainly not very close to me but I definately thought that this dealership had exactly the... truck that I was looking for. The dealership was nice and the people were very friendly. My main reason was the Chevy Colorado that I purchased was the best vehicle that I looked at anywhere. I would have loved to have heated seats and an automatic car starter but that being saidm my Colorado is just awesome. I wrote a note to Chevrolet to tell them that. This re designed Colorado is GREAT. I love it.

May 2, 2018

A pleasure to have professionals service my vehicle!

April 30, 2018

Absolutely amazing. Will only purchase through chapman chevy in the future.

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your positive comments about Chapman Chevrolet! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more w...e can do!

April 26, 2018

Great service & they gave me an Uber so I could go home & come back when the car was ready

Hi Tom, thank you so much for your positive comments about Chapman Chevrolet! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!