Acura of Limerick

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Jose Figueroa
    June 3, 2016

I wanted to say thank you to limerick for helping me with my purchase. I want to personally thank Jose Figueroa for taking the time to help us with th...e whole process in buying a car. And making sure we got the best. And also personally writing me a letter wishing me luck. Thanks again Acura limerick.

Furia, Thank you for such a nice review! We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the effort Jose puts into every client he works with. T...his is the first step in the relationship we would like to build. Please reach out to schedule your servicing and maintenance. Thank you Sales Management Acura of Limerick 610-495-5888

Friendly and honest staff
    January 22, 2018

Worked with John from internet, i was hesitant to go in when we spoke on the phone but im glad i did. He made sure i got the best information to any q...uestion i asked, and really went out of his way to help me out with everything. Will be returning to him for many cars to come, and would recommend the dealer to anyone who wants fast and honest service

Friendly Place
    January 22, 2018

I went to Acura of Limerick looking for a New TLX and I meet with the Internet Manager Chris Manogue. He was very knowledgeable and helped me get the ...right TLX. The whole time he keep me informed on what was happening during the process so I didn't feel like I was left in the dark. I will be telling all my friends and family about my experience I love my New TLX.

Purchase of my new TLX Aspec
    January 22, 2018

My Sales Advisor Dean Mitchell was extremely knowledgeable about the cars that I was interested in. He told me things that made sense to purchase, an...d those that were not worth the cost. I found him to be very honest. I would absolutely recommend him. In addition Ben Grinar the Business Manager was exceptional. The entire experience was one of the best I've experienced buying a car!

Beware- Lure on False Pretenses -
    December 29, 2017

I called this dealership fully intending to buy a new 2018 MDX. I clearly stated my criteria, and what I was expecting for pricing both on the new ca...r and on my trade-in. The salesperson on the phone agreed to that pricing. I specifically stated that I did not want to make the trip if they were not being truthful. THEY WERE NOT TRUTHFUL. Not only did I waste an entire afternoon, it left me disgusted. Needless to say, they lost a sale. Buyer beware.

Alicia, Thank you for the feedback on your visit. We recognize that shoppers have varying expectations while shopping for a new vehicle. We put our ...best efforts to provide the experience deserved when purchasing a Luxury vehicle. Hopefully you were able to complete a transaction that met your financial needs. - Acura of Limerick

Thank you!
    July 11, 2017

I originally came to Acura to have my 2009 MDX inspected. While I was there, I ended up looking at a 2017 MDX and spoke to Dean about it. I ended up l...easing this MDX and absolutely LOVE it! Dean was very helpful and showed me all of the features my new car has to offer and they even paid for my original service bill! My family has bought 5 cars from Acura of Limerick. They are wonderful! Thanks again Dean!

Heather, Thank you for such a nice review! We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the effort Dean puts into every client he works with.... Your loyalty to our award winning service department will keep your MDX as smooth as day on and clean and shiney with our hand wash with your scheduled maintenance. Thank you Sales Management Acura of Limerick 610-495-5888

Great all around
    September 1, 2015

The folks at limerick are great. These guys look after you like family. Today had to get some parts and worked with Dan. Another great experience. ...Never feel like he is trying to take advantage. Also tends to steer you in the right directions

Great start and best experience!
    July 2, 2015

Such a great experience here working with Derek on my new RDX. I'm an attorney and always on the road, but researched enough to know the new 2016 RDX ...Advance was the right replacement for a Lexus lease I never liked. Derek and his Coordinator Tom were able to get me information all by email without distracting me on the phone during the day, and I made an appointment to stop in the next day. Even though Derek was busy, another associate Brittany was thrilled to show me the new RDX Advance and once we were back I sat down with Derek and got right to the point talking about my car and what I wanted on the new one. 5 minutes later we had an easy great deal, no back & forth, no uncomfortable "what if we could", he just got it done and I had a great time. Can't wait to pick up my new RDX, and looking forward to seeing these guys in service when I visit later too.

Excellent Customer Service
    February 26, 2015

Acura of Limerick offered a seamless buying experience. The internet staff was exceptionally knowledgeable, between the emails with Tom and working di...rectly with Derek it was an overall great experience in which I normally dread. I provided my company pricing on a new TLX V6, and they went even further by beating the price and working towards MY numbers. I left with full confidence, and will be driving out of my way to stop by their dealership for service. I recommend going through their Internet department, as you will not get generic responses but actual answers to your questions.

Excellent Service
    February 26, 2015

This dealership gets an A+ in my estimation. The professional manner of Tom & Derek far exceeded any expectation that I could have assumed. The custom...er is treated with respect in an atmosphere where the customer always comes first. Everyone I came in comtact with was very helpful, not overly so, but gave me the space required to make important decisions. The facilities are clean, up to date, and comfortable. I want to thank the Team at Acura of Limerick, for making my experience a very positive one. Thank you to Tom and Derek for their continued professional expertise.

Acura of Limerick