Acura of Limerick

26 reviews

• June 3, 2016

I wanted to say thank you to limerick for helping me with my purchase. I want to personally thank Jose Figueroa for taking the time to help us with the... whole process in buying a car. And making sure we got the best. And also personally writing me a letter wishing me luck. Thanks again Acura limerick.

Furia, Thank you for such a nice review! We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the effort Jose puts into every client he works with. T...his is the first step in the relationship we would like to build. Please reach out to schedule your servicing and maintenance. Thank you Sales Management Acura of Limerick 610-495-5888

August 16, 2018

One of the best place for car shopping. I bought used 2016 Rav 4 from them and Lane Alan was one of the best salesman I have seen during my car search... . All the best Lane

May 30, 2018

I went to a few dealers and did the whole car buying song and dance. Acura of limerick made the process easy for me and were very honest and friendly.... Ed was my salesman and Ben did the paperwork, both great guys who treated me with respect and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend buying your next car here.

April 30, 2018

The customer service and quality of service is first class Tim the sales manager and Tom the salesman took there time and walked me through the whole car... buying process. I ended up buying a 2018 tlx a spec at a fantastic price. If you are in the market to buy a car I would recommend this dealership and these gentleman.

January 22, 2018

Worked with John from internet, i was hesitant to go in when we spoke on the phone but im glad i did. He made sure i got the best information to any question... i asked, and really went out of his way to help me out with everything. Will be returning to him for many cars to come, and would recommend the dealer to anyone who wants fast and honest service

January 22, 2018

I went to Acura of Limerick looking for a New TLX and I meet with the Internet Manager Chris Manogue. He was very knowledgeable and helped me get the right... TLX. The whole time he keep me informed on what was happening during the process so I didn't feel like I was left in the dark. I will be telling all my friends and family about my experience I love my New TLX.

January 22, 2018

My Sales Advisor Dean Mitchell was extremely knowledgeable about the cars that I was interested in. He told me things that made sense to purchase, and... those that were not worth the cost. I found him to be very honest. I would absolutely recommend him. In addition Ben Grinar the Business Manager was exceptional. The entire experience was one of the best I've experienced buying a car!

December 29, 2017

I called this dealership fully intending to buy a new 2018 MDX. I clearly stated my criteria, and what I was expecting for pricing both on the new car... and on my trade-in. The salesperson on the phone agreed to that pricing. I specifically stated that I did not want to make the trip if they were not being truthful. THEY WERE NOT TRUTHFUL. Not only did I waste an entire afternoon, it left me disgusted. Needless to say, they lost a sale. Buyer beware.

Alicia, Thank you for the feedback on your visit. We recognize that shoppers have varying expectations while shopping for a new vehicle. We put our ...best efforts to provide the experience deserved when purchasing a Luxury vehicle. Hopefully you were able to complete a transaction that met your financial needs. - Acura of Limerick

July 11, 2017

I originally came to Acura to have my 2009 MDX inspected. While I was there, I ended up looking at a 2017 MDX and spoke to Dean about it. I ended up leasing... this MDX and absolutely LOVE it! Dean was very helpful and showed me all of the features my new car has to offer and they even paid for my original service bill! My family has bought 5 cars from Acura of Limerick. They are wonderful! Thanks again Dean!

Heather, Thank you for such a nice review! We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the effort Dean puts into every client he works with.... Your loyalty to our award winning service department will keep your MDX as smooth as day on and clean and shiney with our hand wash with your scheduled maintenance. Thank you Sales Management Acura of Limerick 610-495-5888

September 1, 2015

The folks at limerick are great. These guys look after you like family. Today had to get some parts and worked with Dan. Another great experience. Never... feel like he is trying to take advantage. Also tends to steer you in the right directions