Pacifico Auto Group

New Used Service

5072 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• Wonderful experience
    September 9, 2016

I had a wonderful car leasing experience. Steven was very attentive to my needs and made sure he had all the information before I made a decision. It ...did take longer than I expected but it was worth it. I felt like Steven trying to get to know me and have good customer relationship.

Great
    April 21, 2018

Excellent service Neal was phenomenal. Meet everything I asked for went above and beyond will definitely be returning here for all of my service needs

My experience at Pacifico ford
    April 19, 2018

My experience at Pacifico ford was an excellent one with my sales guy Tito was very helpful and was very patient with me. He was there with me every s...tep of the way never rushed me thru the process he made sure he explained every question I had. He is the best salespeople ever.

THANKS - YOU GUYS ROCK
    April 18, 2018

I LOVE my new car, and couldn't have been happier with the time I spent with Alex & Chad. Both made me feel completely at home & at ease while making... the purchase. Pacifico should be proud of the entire team - everyone gets along great, and everyone I saw or spoke with was pleasant and friendly. Thank you for everything, I'll be back and will highly recommend Pacifico to friends and family.

Our second purchase at Pacifico ! 10 Stars
    April 16, 2018

Brand new CX-9 off the showroom floor ! Great people great price excellent customer service ! Brian, Shadi and Steve Cromartie are a pleasure to deal... with and were very accommodating in every aspect of our purchase ! Thanks guys ! We will definitely be back for our next one !

Pacifico Hyundai Mazda

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of yo...ur high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Buying a New Car
    April 16, 2018

This is my second time dealing with this dealership and every time my experience has been a good one. The staff are very pleasant and eager to please.... Thank you Gary for everything you've done to make my buying experience a good one.

Pacifico Ford

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are c...ommitted to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

pacifico excellence!
    April 16, 2018

We never have to dread going to Pacifico for service, their waiting room is comfortable and clean and they also have a Keurig. I often work with Sean... from the service team and he is a pleasure to work with and always explains all available options and charges thoroughly and even lets you know what is not immediately needed. Thank you again!

April 16, 2018

Great experience with Bert. Worked with me to get the deal I needed for my first car. High recommend Pacifico Ford ask for Bert when visiting.

Pacifico Ford

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on Pacifico with other Customers on Dealerrater. We take pride in giving outstanding servic...e to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Bert Rendle

Ford Sales Specialist

Great
    April 15, 2018

Non pushy sales man. To the point ! Very Professional! Best prices in area ! No B.S. Second time buying. Every person I dealt with was a 5 out of 5 st...ar professional.

Pacifico Ford

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you a...gain for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Pleasure working with Rocky
    April 15, 2018

I highly recommend buying a car from the Pacifico Ford team. Rocky made the process so easy, by explaining all the details and getting me into a car a...t my price range. Top notch professional organization from the sales to finance team.

Pacifico Ford

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves... on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Pacifico Auto Group