Piazza Honda of Philadelphia

• Purchase a new 2016 Honda hrv

Jun Zheng Was great to deal with when buying a new Honda Please see Jun for his expert sales service

• My Honda Experience

I bought my 2009 honda accord from this dealership in 2013. They fought for me to get into a brand new 2013 Acura but because of my very short credit history I could not get financed. Instead the finance manager at that time got me into my 09 fully loaded EX-l Accord. Since then I have been getting my car serviced here and that is the 2ND best part of my Honda Experience from actual getting my car. The service guy I deal with Mark Farris is awesome. Very nice guy that goes out if his way for you. Mark doesn't force anything on you and he is very considerate. I have never heard Mark being cynical or interested in making money more then his customer satisfaction. I would recommend none to that guy he saved me a bunch of money and made sure my car is in tip top shape.

• Excellent dealer

a really pleasant no hassle buying experience from the sales person to the finance guy

• Great People!!! No Pressure!!

The people here are so helpful and knowledgeable. You don't feel pressured into buying. It was an overall great experience

• My First Honda Service Experience

My first experiece was to get my oil changed. While there, it was feasible to also have my state inspection done. I arrived and was greeted with a smile. I was using a coupon for a free oil change and decided to get the inspecton also. I was offered a service ride back to my home while this was completed. There were several folks ahead of me. The estimated time the sales person had given me was right on point. I had a excellent experience.

• I have to say...I was suprised and pleased

I brought my 2003 Honda Civic in for air bag check and some front end repairs. The service person Greg Trower wrote up the car, promised to call with the repairs and Greg did just that. My Civic has 121,000 miles and had not had any work done to the front end( I had it in for that repair plus the airbag check) Greg called back, as he had promised, we discussed the repairs and they were done on time and under budget. I took my car in on Friday and it was done by Saturday afternoon. This was NOT a painful experience( as we all have gone thru with some dealers). It made me feel as if I was dealing with a trusted local mechanic. It was personal. Piazza impressed me and I will be taking my car back for regular service. I expect to get 200,000 miles or more out of this car and with a dealer service center like Piazza I think I'll make it.

• outstanding service

I am a 30 year customer of Piazza, formerly Philadelphia Honda and I have only high accolades for the dealership, especially the service dept. Greg, Marc, Lionel are the very best, in the order listed.

• great service!!!!

Hi Kim, Thanks for your purchase of 2 Honda CR-V's! We appreciate your loyalty with our dealership! Respectfully, Ross Polinow General Manager

Everything is great about this Honda dealership from Brian who sold my family 2 CR-V's to the guys in the services department (Chris) !!! Couldn't ask for anything better!!

• Service

I went for service on a very busy Monday and they gave me a time frame for my car to be ready and it was, right down to the minute. I'm very happy with the service I get when i go there.

• Great Dealer!

I purchased my 2012 Honda CR-V from Piazza Honda of Philadelphia, and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. Andy Au, our sales representative could not have been more knowledgeable, patient, and friendly. I have gotten my car serviced several times and everyone in that department is fantastic! More specifically, Marc Ferris has gone out of his way on more than one occasion to be incredibly helpful!