Average based on 251 reviews.
  • well run facility.

This is a very well run dealership. I am completely satisfied with every way in whitch my purchase was handled. The sales rep Glenn Porter was honest and able to answer any questions we had. highly recommend Matthews paoli Peter T.

• This survey could be made a lot easier.

Was courteous and returned my car to me EARLY 111

Was courteous and returned my car to me EARLY 111

• Excellent Service even with construction !

Always the finest in customer service. Kevin Jeffers is awesome !

Always the finest in customer service. Kevin Jeffers is awesome !

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jeffery. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• State Inspection

State inspection and emissions performed with no issues. There is a shortage of customer parking.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Alex! At Matthews Paoli Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• MRS ANN GARDNER

CALLED FRIDAY AND SATURDAY I HAVE NEW BRAKES THANKS FOR THE FAST SERVICE THANKS KEVIN

• Paoli Ford

I absolutely love the free shuttle service in the neighborhood. I can rely on Paoli Ford to take care of me.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Jane! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2016 Ford C-Max Energi

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Devon! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Wesley helped me out significantly and explained the features and benefits of the Ford Mobile app. Overall, fast and painless experience. The whole team was awesome!

• Paoli Ford

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating. I bought a brand new Ford Escape - love it!

• Always a pleasure to deal with

Always a pleasure to deal with. Nice friendly staff. Convenient hours. Excellent work.

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Quick service @ Quick Lane

The staff is always professional and thoroughly explains what is needed.

The staff is always professional and thoroughly explains what is needed.