Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-643-7449
Used 888-643-7449 Email Dealer

224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome

Congratulations on your new 2015 Ram! We are glad you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you again and welcome to the Family!

Very friendly. No Hassle. Was clean inside. I was immediately greeted and welcomed. Again, very nice people. Met quite a few although only worked with a couple. They worked with me to get a great deal on a 2015 RAM. Paid significantly less than I had imagined. I'd highly recommend at least checking them out. I know I will be back for my next one.

• Just what I was looking for, easy purchasing proce

Excellent customer service, easy to work with, and very easy process to get the vehicle of your choice. I had very specific needs in a vehicle, and Latasha was able to help me with the entire process over the phone. The fact that I live over 200 miles from the dealership, everything had to be done just right so there would be no delays or holds when I arrived to pick up my vehicle. Latasha walked me through the entire process over the phone so that all I had to do was arrive and fill out a few papers... and give my down payment. Upon arrival, Terrance walked me through the final paperwork, and I was on my way with my new car. First time I saw the car was when I arrived, and it was beautiful to finally see it and explore it without looking at photos. Excellent staff, except the vehicle needed a little more cleaning before driving it off the lot.

• Good deal
    March 2, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Thank you for the great feedback! We truly appreciate your time and this awesome review :)

I shopped around Got the best deal here They best other dodge dealers price on warranty and got me better interest rate They get the job done Only Sad part was that after the deal was done I had to wait over hour fir them to detail my new car

• 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport

I called inquiring about new jeeps, Valerie Toto was very professional and had an amazing personality, she answered all my questions and got me in the door. When I came down to family dodge I was greeted by John Brockenbrough and John was awesome! John made me feel welcomed soon as I walked in the door, he did everything he could in his power to get me the deal I needed to walk about with a new jeep, and he did. John has an amazing personality, very kind and a great attitude. I could sit and talk to John any day , he made me feel part of the FAMILY! If anyone is looking to buy a car from this place I highly recommend talking to Valerie for any questions and John if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle! A++!

• Justin was amazing
    February 13, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the 5 stars!

My experience was smooth and I will be recommending everyone to family in the future. Thanks again Justin! You were the best! :) thank you thank you thank you. Justin made me feel so comfortable!

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks so much for the 5 stars!

• Great!
    February 11, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Justin was very accommodating and I would recommend all my friends and family to him and Family Chrysler dodge jeep ram. My experience was very pleasant!

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for the 5 stars!

• Justin is the man! They really hung in there with me and shi
    February 4, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with Justin, German and Dave! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Family!

Justin is the man. They really worked hard to get me in the vehicle of my choice! I would like to recommend someone else to come here if I run in to someone looking to by a car.

• OUTSTANDING
    January 21, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Fantastic! Thank you for the 5 stars!

FIVE STAR SERVICE TIM / DAVE/ANDGERMAN/ ALSOVALERIO OUTSTANDING SERVICE AS FAR AS WHAT I NEEDED TO BE DONE I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH ALL PARTIES INVOLVED

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

Fantastic! Thank you for the 5 stars!

• Need help Tom is the go too guy
    January 19, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We're so happy to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience! Enjoy your new Jeep!!

Before I came to Family to look for a Jeep and met Tom, other dealerships gave me a big run around, and where not up front with me. Tom on the other hand was straight forward with the issues i was facing and was willing to help and make things work. After a few day and hard work from Tom I was able to purchase a new Jeep. I would recommend this dealership to everyone as well as working with tom on the sale. He is an asset to this dealership.

• Outstanding service,
    January 10, 2017

Family Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Philadelphia Airport Automall

We are SO happy to hear this Duke! Thank you so much for this wonderful review an we hope you are having a great year in your Jeep! :)

I have been buying cars for a long time. when I switched to Jeep I went to a couple of dealers in and out of my area. I finally went to Family Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge. From the moment I stepped into the showroom I was treated like a personal friend and no pressure. I made a deal that I was happy with and never regretted it. Frank and Jack were very helpful and made the Experience a pleasure. I have enjoyed my 2104 & now my 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited its great vehicle.