• Excellent Sales Experience

From the first time I stepped into Roberts Subaru I was extremely impressed with the respect and professionalism this dealership had to offer. I was greeted by Alex Todd who immediately assisted me and was a great sales rep to work with. I highly recommend seeing Alex because of his no pressure demeanor and professional attitude. While the paperwork was being finalized Alex took the time to review every feature of my new Impreza Sport in great detail. I felt like a valued customer the whole time. In addition to Alex I also worked with Ed and Greg. Both of them were extremely pleasant and helpful. This was my first Subaru and when I need another I will only go to Roberts Subaru. Thanks again for the incredible sales experience!

• Service

Matt Bomberger was extremely professional and shared that I had a recall that I was not aware of. They took care of it and I was out in a short amount of time.

• They are amazing

Everyone that works for them are so nice. They are kind and the really care about customer service. I will go back to them for all work on my crv.

• Thurman Sledge

I put a LOT of miles on my 2015 Honda Accord. I took delivery of the car (new) in May 2015. To date I have put 75,000 miles on the car. I get the car serviced at Roberts every 5,000 miles without fail. I am retired and operate on a very strict budget. I expect excellent service on my car and Roberts Honda DELIVERS.

• Another Subaru from Roberts !!!!!

CAM, thank you for your recent purchase from Roberts Subaru. Your business and loyalty to Roberts Subaru is very much appreciated.

Greg Skye, Chad Vail and the whole crew from Roberts Subaru keeps you coming back. We just got our 7th Subaru!!!!!! Amazing, professional and reliable !!!!!

• Thurman Sledge

Mr. Sledge, thank you for your continued business here at Roberts Honda.

I have my 2015 ACCORD serviced every 5,000 miles (71,000 total miles so far) --- as I promised Ms Jehanian in the service department at the time of purchase --- and I am completely happy with the service --- excellent !

Mr. Sledge, thank you for your continued business here at Roberts Honda.

• Great Experience!

Recently purchased my second Honda Accord from Roberts in Downingtown. Linda and the sales staff were fantastic. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your comments Brandon and thank you for your second purchase from Roberts Honda.

• Awesome Experience!!

David & Wendy, thank you for your recent purchase and I'm glad our team was able to provide an efficient and enjoyable experience for you.

This was our first car purchase in 15 years, and we could not have been more impressed. We were greeted when we walked in, and Linda Williams came to help us immediately. We told her which vehicle we were interested in, and everything went so smoothly to the extent that we bought it, and drove it home that day. She is very knowledgeable about Honda products, answered all questions, and made us feel very comfortable through the whole process. In fact, everyone we met with was terrific, from Linda, to Stacy (internet sales), and Tony (paperwork). Not once did we feel pressured to do anything. This was well worth the 45 minute drive from Reading. No doubt about it! Thank you Linda, and thank you Roberts, for getting us into our vehicle!

• Aewsome service!!!

Jeff, thank you for your recent purchase or the SRX and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Buying a car from Roberts was one of the BEST experiences I've had in buying a car. Friendly and personable salespeople made it great! I'll definitely consider doing business with them again!

• Great Service (really)

Stacy Zielinski of Roberts Automall was the best person that I spoke to during my search for a used vehicle. She was informed, helpful, quick response to My questions. I like the fact that she knew the vehicle that I was looking at and was able to describe the overall condition and specifics about the car I was interested in. 10 Stars! Well done!

Wes, thank you for your kind words about Stacy Zielinski. I'm sorry that our pre-owned Camry wasn't your preferred color choice but I hope you were able to find a suitable alternative. Thanks again!