New 866-709-7879 Dealer Website
Used 877-330-6371 Email Dealer
Service 888-500-7452

535 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Team Toyota of Glen Mills from DealerRater.com
  • great service, clean facilities

Quick service, very comfortable place to wait while car is being serviced and never feel I am taken advantage of to do something not necessary. Feel I get honest answers to my questions.

Nancy, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We strive to meet our customers needs and provide a comfortable environment for all of our guest as they wait. We are happy to see we succeeded with you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Nick Z. was awesome

Nick Z. Was awesome to work with. Great communication and listened to what I wanted.

• Very helpful with finding a car

Very helpful with trying to find a used Jeep Wrangler but they were helpful and they are really good with communicating with potential customers

• Josh is the man!
    January 13, 2017

Team Toyota of Glen Mills

I've worked in sales and came in expecting to play games etc and Josh just changed my view on buying cars... What a friggin nice dude! He hit my budget and even got me more miles on my lease! It was nice to feel like someone's on your side.

Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Thank you so much for this amazing review. Josh is a true asset to our team and we are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with him. We strive to make all of our customers experience a pleasurable one and we are so happy to see this was achieved with you. If we can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• All Around Great Experience

The sales person was very nice, knowledgeable and professional. We plan on coming back and buying a second car. I love my RAV4!

The fact that you went out of your way to support our business and give us this great review means a great deal to us. If we can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to seeing you for your second car!Congratulations on your new Rav4! Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Pleasure to do business with Team Toyota

Very friendly and helpful employees who always provide quick service for both my Camry and Corolla. Will continue to use Team Toyota in the future.

Thank you so much for supporting our business with this fantastic review! We look forward to many more visits with you in the future and if we can be off assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Great experience

Not a lot of push to buy right then and there. The salesman was open and honest and did not apply pressure.

Thank you for writing this great review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that you had a pleasurable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Great Service - customer focussed

A well-oiled machine (no pun intended)! The meticulous care to details makes me feel my car is in good hands.

Thank you for this fantastic review! You can be sure your vehicle is always in good hands with us and we look forward to many more services with you. Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relation Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Professional

Very Friendly & professional and a pleasant experience. This is my third Rav-4 with Team Toyota, and will probably continue to lease from Team Toyota

We want to thank you for this great star-rating and continued patronage! We strive to make sure our customers always have a friendly and professional experience and are happy hear we've accomplished this with you. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager custserv@teamtoyotaglenmills.com

• Trustworthy

In the years I have dealt with Team Toyota I have found them to be fail and I hones to deal with, I live in Coatesville Pa have a Toyota dealer about two miles from me but found out that they could not be trusted and refuse to deal with them and I travel 22 miles to go to Team Toyota and this is my fourth vehicle from Team Toyota.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We want our customers to feel comfortable at Team Toyota of Glen Mills and we are happy to hear that we achieved this with you. We truly value your continued patronage and look forward to many more! Kind Regards, Rosanna Farina Customer Relations Manager