Fred Beans Ford Lincoln of West Chester

• Fred Bean Ford West Chester

Joy Smith was the sales person and she was great. She was super friendly, knowledgeable, and made the process quite easy. The facility was immaculately clean everyone there was friendly. They even had cold water and fresh baked cookies for my girls. I would recommend this dealership to anybody, and actually I have mentioned it to a couple people.

• H. Dickson

They went out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. The dealer even helped me change my address since I recently moved.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We'll be sure to let the team know about your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• oil change / new vehicle check-up

Prompt, and efficient service department. Comfortable waiting area.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Prompt, and efficient service department. Comfortable waiting area.

• Press Supervisor

I got excellent service as always , from the shuttle service to the customer service rep,, They just make it so nice,, alwayss a pleasure to go there, thanks Fred Beans for your effort.

It is great that you always receive excellent service from us, Charles. At Fred Beans Ford of West Chester, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service

Excellent service and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review, James. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Take care!

Excellent service and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

• Fred takes care of you

Did the work on my F350 diesel dually while I waited. Fast commercial service!!!

Gerald, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Excellent Service!

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about the great service you received, Patricia. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Took car in to address a recall issue. Great service while waiting for work to be completed. They offered a complimentary oil change, tire rotation and car wash!

• Clshapero

Outstanding, all expectations met. Service personnel courteous.

Outstanding, all expectations met. Service personnel courteous.

Carol, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Lincoln service

All work performed exceeded expectations.........very satisfied

All work performed exceeded expectations.........very satisfied

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Fred Beans

Margaret, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Shopping for my car went very smoothly. Kevin Deets, was very informative and knowledgeable on the car I was interested . All of my request were answered. He also had a sense of humor. Very pleasant experience .