• Great Cervix

Mike Furni was fantastic. Brought my truck in because of a metal friction like smell (of course it couldn't be replicated by the tech) but all in all he did a great job. He kept me in the loop on the progress and asked if it would be ok to leave it overnight to hopefully get the problem to persist. I usually don't do it but he was just welcoming. He even helped gather my things including personal belongings and a child seat. Talk about concierge service. Keep it up!

• Ford of Pompano Beach

Very happy with overall experience!!! Service adviser Kevin Kreimeyer kept me informed at all times of status of my vehicle.

• Cale Ozendes

Mike Furno always delivers and is always courteous and professional!

Mike Furno always delivers and is always courteous and professional!

• Vehicle owner

My trip to Pompano Ford was great. I expected to have to make an appointment and leave the Explorer for a day or two, but the took me right in and repaired a warranty issue, and alerted me to a recall, and took care of that also - and they washed the vehicle ! All in about 2 hours. Excellent service.

Matthew, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope you continue to choose Pompano Ford Lincoln, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• good customer experience

This was my second car leased with Pompano and Chris Freitas. I got a good deal again with the exact car I wanted. They made it painless.

• Lincoln MKZ at Holman Lincoln in Pompano Beach Fl.

Salesman was knowledgeable and very nice and low-key which we really appreciated.

• A Gem in Pompano

Ready to make things right and make u feel welcome

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Ready to make things right and make u feel welcome

• oil change

Good service and good people around. /good cafe and donats

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Good service and good people around. /good cafe and donats

• Repairs

The service person named jeff was great to work with and kept me informed

The service person named jeff was great to work with and kept me informed

• Servive

I had an oil change and tires rotated and fluids checked. They were prompt and courteous. The price was reasonable.

Krisrine, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!