New 866-801-9264 Dealer Website
Used 888-485-1085 Email Dealer
Service 888-393-2898

Average based on 127 reviews.
  • Great

Very professional throughout the whole experience. I will tell my friends about my great experience.

• Service

Excellent service .. the professionalism of your mechanic is a breath of fresh air ..

• Service Survey

My experience was very good. Fernando was awesome!

My experience was very good. Fernando was awesome!

• Very pleased

nice people, did their best and the wait wasn't bad. Don't forget this is Ford not a Cadillac service.

• Pompano Ford continues excellence!!

John V. Handled my issue very thoroughly and professionally. He took the time to hear my mechanical problems and represented Pompano Ford with class. Pompano Ford continues to provide outstanding care and service

• Super!!!

I think your Salesman Matt V and Service Mnrg John V and Quicklane Serviceman Jordan are all SUPER! Nicer folks I couldn't have found! So pleased.

• Purchsed a new 2016 MKX

This is my 4th MKX which I have purchased from Gary Turner and I would never consider utilizing the services of anyone else. I travel 30 plus miles and pass 2 other Lincoln dealers to use Pompano Lincoln and Gary

• 2016 Ford Focus st

My two salesman were very professional and made my car buying experience easy and quick. Thanks for everything and keep up the great job.

• Ford pompano. Great dealer

Outstanding buying experience on this dealer. Everything we negotiated on line and via email was respected. No hassle or false promises

• Great deal all around

Everyone was really kind and knowledgeable. I like the fact that my AT&T Employee voucher was honored and my request to decline going through all the extra options / accessories etc was accepted without pressure.