• Great experience

Ed Moore was the best salesman we could have asked for his customer service goes over and above what you would normally expect hes a guy who is really looking out for your best interests

• Car Shopping at Murray Was a Pleasure

Russell was friendly, helpful, and best of all, not pushy! We enjoyed dealing with him and with everyone else at Murray. Very happy with our new Kia.

• Car purchaser

I had a good experience with this dealership. The process is long and time consuming. Everyone was friendly and pleasant.

• Happy

George made the experience as painless as possible and was a pleasure to work with

• Loving my Niro

Honest..and No pushy sales tactics. First purchase here but used them for service for years

• Loved my Murray experience

I had a perfect experience at Murray KIA when leasing my new 2016 Optima recently. Roger helped my financing by knowing and applying all the current incentives. I was ending one lease from a different dealership and had given them and several dealers the opportunity to help me with a new lease. Roger not only contacted me right away but came in well below what they were offering with a bottom line figure that was amazing. I went in after work, my car was waiting for me and Rick took the time to go over all the technology in the car. Mike in finance was fabulous, got me in and out in no time. I truly can't say enough about the experience that I had at Murray and I would wholeheartedly recommend them and Roger for any new car purchase or lease.

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!

i recently purchased a brand new 2017 kia soul from murray kia, and it was by far THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE! from the minute we walked in the door i knew i made the right choice. i was greeted by a friendly staff, and introduced to my salesman George, who i had recently spoke to on the phone. the purchase was for my fiance, and of course, the car had to be "perfect"! George was able to make the miracle happen. he located us the exact color, exact features, exact everything we wanted, only in a few days. he gave us a full walk around the vehicle and explained every button. after a successful test drive, and a quick selfie with the hampsters, we sealed the deal! kudos to George, Shaun, Colleen, and everyone at murray kia who helped us!!! I would Highly recommend George, and the team at Murray to EVERYONE!

• Love my 2016 Murray Kia Soul!

I love my 2016 Kia Soul. Knew exactly what I wanted/needed when I went in the front door and signed papers hours later. My salesperson/Kia Murray manager and finance department were straightforward about pricing and price, answered my questions, and discussed options thoroughly. Above and beyond that, they were respectful of my time unlike others had been. I don't buy cars often and wanted to work with a dealership that I can imagine using for the life of the car for maintainence, repairs, updates, etc. I have been very happy with the experience thus far. Highly recommend this dealership. Highly recommend the Kia Soul. Ask for Roger.

• H.backer

Great buying experience, and great knowledgeable salesman. Would recomend

Great buying experience, and great knowledgeable salesman. Would recomend

• Purchased Kia Soul

Enjoyable car purchase experience and helpful salesman (Terry).

Enjoyable car purchase experience and helpful salesman (Terry).