J. L. Freed Honda

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 297 reviews

297 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of J. L. Freed Honda from DealerRater.com

• September 3, 2013

We have been dealing with J.L. Freed for over 10 years, from buying a new vehicle to service work. The lasts was buying a new CR-V, the salesperson Ro...n Malone was genuine person. He made us feel comfortable and work w/ us building our CR-V to our desire. Even later after we found out the trailer hitch was not the size we needed for our bike rack. Ron got it remove from the vehicle before our purchase, without any hassle for us, but not easy for the shop to remove the hitch. The experience was reassuring that there is a dealership that actually puts the customer "FIRST" before anything else.

May 29, 2018

Frank was awesome to work with and made the process of turning in my car and starting a new lease very easy. He is friendly but a straight shooter an...d kept me informed every step of the way.

May 21, 2018

Frank was great from the moment we walked into the dealership until we drove away. He was knowledgeable and provided fantastic customer service from b...eginning to end.

May 9, 2018

By far the easiest car buying experience thanks to Jeff Palmer. He was friendly, professional and a pleasure to do business with. If you go to JL Free...d, ask for Jeff!

May 3, 2018

We purchased a new 2018 CRV from Freed on April 30. We worked with Frank Bennett on the sale. He was great. Took us out on our test drive and he kn...ew the car features very well. The negotiations were no pressure and we were happy with our purchase price and trade in value. We recommend Freed.

March 16, 2018

I went to J L Freed on 3-15-18 to purchase the car and after doing the paperwork I left the dealer at around 2:00 p.m. and by 6:30 p.m. my brand new ...car had to be towed back to the dealership due to a malfunction that caused the transmission to malfunction. This morning my salesperson Mr. Pat Colucci called me at 9:00 am. to tell me that a module had failed and he suggested that I choose a different CR-V so that I would feel comfortable and that the management agreed. They were able to get another CR-V same color with the accessories that I wanted and it was all done today by 4:50 p.m. They were even able to give me a additional free oil change and a bit of a additional discount on my accessories because of my inconvenience. The entire management staff was very nice considering the situation and the service staff were very understanding and in the end they made sure that I was satisfied. I usually do not write reviews but this is one that I am happy to write.

February 19, 2018

This is the third vehicle we bought from J L Freed. The sales personal and service personal are top shelf. That's why we continue to come back when w...e need another vehicle.

February 15, 2018

we had a tricky transaction, buying a car we leased, and leasing a new one. Pat handled all of the transaction seamlessly and put our families needs a...head of pushing us into something we didn't need. Our family has been coming to JL Freed for many years now and they are the only dealership I have ever felt loyalty too. Of course, our salesman has always been, and will remain Pat Colucci. He is the best . He is always patient, polite, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I wouldn't deal with anyone but Pat.

J.L. Freed Honda

Thank you for your kind words regarding JL Freed Honda and Pat Colucci. We really appreciate your business and loyalty over the years. We are here to ...assist you in any way we can. Enjoy your new car! Thank you Daren Tolbert Sales Manager JL Freed Honda

February 9, 2018

The Honda Experience goes far beyond the wonderful safe vehicle. It's also the classy people who work at a Honda dealership like Freed. I just purchas...ed my Fourth Honda Ridgeline after a devestating accident claimed #3. I was given the name Geoff Smith from a reliable source as the go to Salesman. My past salesman have since retired or past but let me tell you this man is a homerun. He listened to my woes and heard my needs. Instantly what I needed in a vehicle was found and the sale was seamless. The price of the vehicle when dealing with a gentleman of this integrity is always the best it can be . I would highly recommend Freed and Mr Smith for your next car or truck purchase

February 8, 2018

I just purchased my fourth vehicle form JL Freed in 10 years and have been happy with each transaction. My most recent vehicle is the Honda Civic Ty...pe R which is a limited edition vehicle with limited availability. My salesman, David Cha, kept me apprised of the vehicle's progress throughout the entire process and made the actual transaction go very smoothly.

David Cha