• Easiest Purchase Ever!

One of the easiest car purchases I ever made. Had the car I wanted. Delivery was quick and efficient. All paperwork was done when I showed up. Sales person Tyler did a great job.

• Service review

Great service - professional mechanics- great people

Great service - professional mechanics- great people

• Great buying process -- helpful and low pressure

Dave Clark at Bergey's Lincoln in Lansdale helped me this weekend in my search for the right used car. Dave was friendly, low key, very informative and straightforward. Dave was totally focused on helping find the car that fit my needs. Professional, and clearly knows his stuff. I'm actually sad that my financing fell through on the great car I was looking at. Would definitely go back to Dave again.

• Recall and oil change

Friendly staff, easy to get service appointments at the time and day you want.

Friendly staff, easy to get service appointments at the time and day you want.

• Nice and Easy

Smooth with no surprises or hiccups. Just an overall good experience with Russ at Bergey's.

• Bergey's Jeep

I've owned 2 Jeeps for the last 27 years and I will return to this dealer when I buy my next one. Judging by the number of years I've owned them proves the top quality of Bergey's Lansdale customer care, service and commitment to their customers. I trust Bergey's Lansdale Service in every way. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Lincoln MKS at Bergey

Repair service was very good, just what you would expect at Lincoln. The seating area is very comfortable with wifi, I worked on my book while there. Look for Felix Leiter USMC coming soon at Amazon, and for Felix Leiter CIA coming next year.

• Excellent

Excellent customer service from the start! Worked with me to get what I wanted

Excellent customer service from the start! Worked with me to get what I wanted

• Bergey's Lincoln Lansdale PA

Cedric, reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We hope you continue to choose Bergey's Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Every time I take my 2014 MKS in for service, I'm greeted with a high-energy and an open willingness to get the job done. This place has an excellent sales team supported by a top notch service department. I was a Cadillac owner for 12 + years and was worried about switching to Lincoln but team Bergey's makes me glad I made the switch.

• Only The Best for My MKZ

From the day I purchased my MKZ and continuing with my service visits, everyone at Bergey`s has been great. Would not and will not trust my MKZ to anyone else.

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!