John Kennedy Ford of Phoenixville

3.0
  • Take your business elsewhere!

Wish I could give 0 stars. As a customer of over 25 years I would not do business with these people. They certainly do not have your best interest at heart. My money will be spent elsewhere.

• they charge you 110 dollars an hour

the work they did on my car was poor they told me I needed brakes which I didn't get because they charged me over 1000 dollars to fix a cylinder unbelievable what a joke and arguing with the service manage got me no where and I had to pay the bill anyway but guess what I won't be doing business with them ever again I took my car to another ford down the road and they told me my brakes were fine. My advice to anyone who goes there for service total rip offs not worth the time or money

• Great new car shopping experience

I was looking for a brand new Ford Mustang convertible and visited many ford dealers for the best price and customer service. The new sales general manager Ken went totally out of his way to assist. I can't thank Ken and his sales team for their support and following through with everything. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Excellent experience!

Had an excellent buying experience from start to finish! Joe and Rob were fantastic! Made us feel very comfortable the entire time! Highly recommend!

• Awesome car at an incredible price

Thanks for your business and strong recommendation, Dave! We hope to see you here again in the future!

I bought a 2013 Explorer at an incredible price. The car was just as described and even had some extra options. Service was just as good (Thanks Jonathan). I would definitely recomend this dealership to my friends and family.

• Greatservice

Ford Edge. From time of purchase to routine maintenance, very pleased with dealership.

• Ms ritchie Ihrig

Your service has always been top-notch. Tim Gregoire is the best and is most helpful in every way.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Ritchie. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Very good overall

The work didn't need to be done, and they immediately told me so.

The work didn't need to be done, and they immediately told me so.

• Why a title

great staff but this survey is a pain why 50 letters

Thank you for your review, Valentine. Safe travels!

great staff but this survey is a pain why 50 letters

Thank you for your review, Valentine. Safe travels!

• Satisfied customer

As always I am very satisfied with the services. I was kept informed throughout the repairs about price and what needed to be done. I used the complimentary shuttle service which was swift. I didn't have to wait long. The premises are clean and everybody is courteous. I took the expired insurance card and threw away the correct one. Customer service offered to contact the insurance company and have them send a recent copy of the card. They go above and beyond for their customers at Kennedy Ford.