• Used car purchase

I have to say this was the most pleasant experience buying a car that I have ever had. We were able to agree on a price quickly and there was no hidden mark ups or fees.

Thanks Dennis we here at Armen appreciate your feed back and most certainly your business. Please reach out if you should ever need anything. Al Helmuth U/C Mgr.

• Don't trust the swindlers

Don't bring your vehicle in to be diagnosed. They are too lazy to do an actual diagnosis. They would rather tell you what's "probably" wrong with your car and leave you to get a second opinion. If you need service keep looking around.

• Don't trust the swindlers

Don't bring your vehicle in for a diagnosis they are too lazy to do an actual diagnosis. They would rather tell you what it "probably" is and leave you to get a second opinion. If u need service keep looking around.

• My wife's XT5

Great place to shop. Down to earth salesman. Pricing was totally fair and as good as the company that runs infomercials every Saturday!

• Service on my 2014 Cadillac CTS

As always, the service team was excellent and the work was done to my complete satisfaction.

• Our years of experiences with ARMEN

Wonderful service from start to finish. Thank you Lou Esposito for all these years of professionalism, yet making us feel like family.

• My experience with Armen Cadillac service

The service manager Dave was extremely courteous and very helpful in scheduling the warranty rep to repair my curb damaged rim, He loaned me a car when the warranty rep was a day late in arriving. Then he had my curb damaged tire replaced and had my car washed.

• Completely Satisfied!

I was completely satisfied with the recent experience I had with Armen's service department. Specifically Melissa Decker who went above and beyond in providing the BEST customer service. She is a definite asset to your company. Mark was also very good and attentive with my initial phone call to service but I didn't have the opportunity to meet him at drop off because he was on vacation. Thanks, Sal Moscariello

• Armen service

Great car service by Armen - they have a very friendly and professional staff !!

• Great experience!

I went in to the dealership with one thing in mind and they exceed my expectations with something different and that works better for us. Dick Armstrong was OUTSTANDING! I feel fortunate that he was the one who took the call and started the process with me. His follow-up was great from start to finish! I even appreciate all of the follow-up calls from Dick, the service department and even Melissa just making sure all was good! I have a feeling my husband will be the next one in their purchasing his car! Thanks everyone!