John Kennedy Mazda Pottstown

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• LOVE IT
    September 15, 2014

We recently purchased a certified Mazda 6 from John Kennedy Mazda and could not be happier. Rich was the greatest salesman, not pushy, just happy to d...o it our way. Tom the used car manager helped us with our purchase, he showed us how certification was the best way for a preowned vehicle. We thank John Kennedy for our pleasurable experience!

Nice Place, some to respond
    August 14, 2015

Nice place, but they were a little slow to respond to my inquiring, I sent them an inquiring about mid day for a car then left for the dealership on m...y way home from work with no response. Maybe its unrealistic to expect a reply in hours and not a day, but I was hoping to hear back sooner. Turns out we couldn't come to agreement on the car price and my trade in. I ended up buy a nicer car at another dealership for less money but I would try them again in the future.

Used vehice
    March 11, 2015

Called about a pre-owned vehicle on the web site, went to look at it only to be told it was sold a week ago! Then they tried to sell me a new vehicle ...that was not even close to my needs! Poor inventory management!

Sa-voir-faire
    September 17, 2014

I was treated with courtesy & professionalism by both the salesman & the GM. My overall opinion of the dealership is great-I would recommend family an...d friends to go there to purchase their vehicle. I would also go back to purchase another vehicle. My salesman was flexible and showed interested in MY needs and wants. This dealership catered to any questions that would arise in the near future. Mazda service advisor have my up-most respect because they get the job done without any hesitation.I wish they would have more drink options in the waiting area.

Liars that don't stand behind product
    June 13, 2014

I’m writing to express my deep displeasure with my Mazda3 and John Kennedy Mazda in Limerick Pa due to their clearly unscrupulous business practices. ...I purchased my Mazda 3 because of its excellent quality and consumer satisfaction ratings. When I purchase the car I assumed it consisted of genuine Mazda quality parts. To my dismay, I have discovered this is not the case with my automobile. My leather seats are not genuine Mazda grade as they were purchased and installed by a 3rd party not at my request. Apparently another customer backed out of a deal….if only I had been so wise. That’s all fine and good, however the seats have developed strange “burn” marks from what I assume is caused by sunlight. I freely admit the car is used in the outdoors the majority of the time. I point this out because the brain trust at John Kennedy is blaming its outdoor use and parking in the sun as the source of the problem. In 2012, they replaced the two rear headrest covers after suffering the same fate as stated above. It was admitted the material must have had a defect. Presently, the rear seat is showing the same “burning” and they will not address the issue because of the car being 6 years old and the expense. This is not a warranty or wear and tear issue as the front seat has worn to the point I find it embarrassing. I understand sometimes we don’t get what we expect, but this is a travesty. I’m not sure what can be done, but I would like to remedy the situation. My family and friends have purchased several cars from John Kennedy Mazda and I assure you that mistake will not happen again. I don’t believe Mazda recommends not parking the car in the sun for it will burn your leather. I have never heard of any make of car where the leather burns due to the sun.

satisfyed customer
    November 19, 2013

i'm very satisfied with the complete car buying experience.nate at kennedy ford in Pottstown,was very helpful.and he answered all my questions,everyth...ing the dealership said they would probably give me for my trade in,they did and more .I left the deal very satisfied,and with a truck that I really love,thank you kennedy ford.

Vehicle was sold
    August 27, 2013

The vehicle I inquired about was sold already. Would appreciate if they has updated the listings in a more timely fashion.

John Kennedy Mazda Pottstown