Piazza Honda of Pottstown

• Professional Service

I used the Express Service for a Road Check and was thrilled with the experience. I was greeted immediately in a professional manner. I left Piazza Honda knowing my 2014 Honda Accord was ready for my road trip. Thank you!

Hi Ruth, Thanks for the 5-stars! We are always here to help. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit. Respectfully, Greg Conover General Manager

• Search for Certified SUV

I corresponded by e-mail and made an appointment to look at/drive a SUV advertised on the internet. I was met by the IT coordinator and introduced to a sales associate. The associate thoroughly reviewed the features of the vehicle; it was obvious that he knew the vehicle well. After a slight misunderstanding of which vehicle I'd inquired about, we took a nice drive over a number of different travel conditions. Both small roads and a divided highway were included in the loop. After the drive we returned to the show-room to talk finances. The associate was again well versed in the appropriate details and, after consulting with the sales manager, provided an out-the-door number which included the value of my trade (a fair number) and all applicable fees and taxes. I did not purchase the vehicle, but that was my expectation. I made this visit to help narrow down which vehicle I liked best - this or a different brand. The overall experience was very good. It's the kind of place you'd feel comfortable sending you wife alone, if you could not make the trip with her. I felt all conversations were straight-forward and "on the up and up".

• Great customer service

After a recent auto accident I was in need of a truck. After searching the internet I had found a number of vehicles that looked like good deals and a few phone calls later had set up an appointment at Piazza to look at a used Silverado. Even though it was over an hour drive I was very happy with my decision. Mark my salesman was very good and I can't say enough good things about Jay the sales manager. They went the extra mile to make the sale. Including making sure the truck was detailed as quickly as possible so that a return trip to take delivery wasn't necessary. After the sale Jay followed through on the promise to provide a second key and fob. Considering the likelihood that I will not be a repeat customer due to the distance I was very surprised at the service after the sale.

• It All Worked Out

the 5 stars is for their internet sales person Laura, who kept a conversation going after a not so great initial experience, and for Mark Spengler at the dealership who worked very hard to get us what we were looking for .

• Avoid this location for collision repair

Hi Robert, Thank you for allowing us to take care of this issue for you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

My wife and I are thoroughly disappointed with their service and workmanship. We purchased a brand new Honda CRV from Piazza Honda in Limerick. Three weeks later we experienced a read-end collision, so we wanted to take it to the dealer to get it fixed "right". Reading Collision, who is part of Piazza Honda, has had our vehicle for SEVEN WEEKS. The first time the vehicle was "complete", there were bent parts installed and they forgot to perform the alignment. The second time the vehicle was "complete", there were improperly installed body parts, the paint was chipped, and I noticed that they missed two damaged parts. After seven weeks of rental car bills piling up, I asked for a loaner car. They denied the request. I highly recommend that you avoid taking your vehicle to this company for repairs.

• State Inspection of automobile.

Everything was fine, from when I was greeted upon arrival, to the final stage, when the car was done, and I paid for the services rendered!

• Piazza Honda Service

At Piazza Honda we always appreciate the promptness, courtesy, fast service, and Ben (who sold us our CR-V), who always stops to say hello.

• Great service

Done when asked it to be. Very friendly. Easy to schedule very clean facility called me when it was ready convenient hours

• Good service

The service manager took his time to understand my concern with my vehicle and was able to identify the issue.

• great service

The check in personnel were pleasant. Service was quick and thorough. I can choose between several different dealers and I always go to Pottstown.