• Received awesome service throughout whole process

I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a car from Nissan Kendall. I was looking for a used car and left in a new one. Was not pressured I left and came back the next day sales rep was extremely patient and showed us every used car we asked for and then while in finance with Mr. Hidalgo-Gato realized best option was a new one. Explained everything, I couldn't be happier with the service I received from sales to finance. Actually I enjoyed the time spent there.

• I love Nissan of Kendall

I bought my first car at this location and it was the best decision of my life. I got my used car in December of 2016 and it has not given me any problems whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know. I even got the car for a great price. Thank you Nissan of Kendall!

• car was sold

car was on hold, sold when i want to buy it. not to recommend

car was on hold, sold when i want to buy it. not to recommend

• Buying my new car

The entire process was amazing, everyone was helpful and kind. The best dealership ever.

• AutoNation 2

This dealership is great! I went to service my 2015 Nissan Sentra at AutoNation Kendall and walked out with a brand new 2017 Altima! The trade process was fast and simple, it took no more than 2 hours. Everyone was professional and courteous! Edmond is the best, he sold me my Sentra two years ago and helped me transition into the Altima. Anyone buying a car here see Edmond, even with bad credit 2 years ago he wouldn't rest until I left with a brand new car!

• Great service

Awesome service and the representative was very helpful and kind.

Awesome service and the representative was very helpful and kind.

• Antonio Gutierrez

Great all the way, excellent service and very nice salespersons in your staf

Great all the way, excellent service and very nice salespersons in your staf

• GREAT SERVICE!!!!

THANK YOU ROBERT FOR YOUR HELP!! MY CAR SOUNDS BETTER AND IT WAS QUICK I THOUGH IT WOULD OF TAKEN LONGER!!!! THANKS AGAIN AUTONATION NISSAN

• Business Owner located in Weston Florida

Had the pleasure working with Hector Carrera. Hector was knowledgeable about the Van I purchased. I was looking for used and ended up with New. Hector explained the pros and cons and it made sense to purchase new! I have and will continue to recommend your dealership and Hector. I will be needing additional Van in the future, Hector can count on getting a call from me. He made the whole process simple. Never have I experienced the service I received from any other dealer!!

• Service Department

Thank you for your polite and prompt service for my vehicle.

Thank you for your polite and prompt service for my vehicle.