• Received awesome service throughout whole process

I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a car from Nissan Kendall. I was looking for a used car and left in a new one. Was not pressured I left and came back the next day sales rep was extremely patient and showed us every used car we asked for and then while in finance with Mr. Hidalgo-Gato realized best option was a new one. Explained everything, I couldn't be happier with the service I received from sales to finance. Actually I enjoyed the time spent there.

• Harold

Harold staco,is the excellent car seller , thank yuo so much.

We appreciate your response, Aleida! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Harold staco,is the excellent car seller , thank yuo so much.

• Good Experience.

My salesman Carlos Verastegul was fantastic. I would buy a car from him again. The rest of the buying process was very easy. Great job AutoNation Nissan.

• Pleasure leasing a car!!!

I would personally like to thank and recommend Hector Carrera for anyone interested in leasing or purchasing a vehicle from AutoNation Nissan. He made the usually miserable experience a pleasure and very easy. I was in and out of the dealership very quickly. Was able to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted very fast and easy. Thank you!!!!

• Mr. Camps

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at AutoNation Nissan Kendall, Juan! We hope to see you again soon!

The best service in Miami. I truly recommend this dealer and my sales person Miguel Tejera the best of all. Great customer service!! Miguel Tejera makes the experience of buying a car a great one.

• Mr Carlos Escalona

My sales associate Hector Carrea once again delivered He is awesome he is very knowledgeable of the cars . I purchased two and now recently leased two and my Daughter leased her first SUV he makes the experience Go very smooth .

• Mrs Olivia Garcia

I'm very happy and pleasant with attention received today in lea song my new nissan rogue with Hector Carrera sales person.

• Juan Pablo

Excellence. Excellent! Thanks Hector Carrera thank you

Excellence. Excellent! Thanks Hector Carrera thank you

• Hector is the best!

Always an easy buying process with Hector. Both my husband and brother in law have leased vehicles from Hector. He's very transparent with the information and available deals. He offered us the best deal upfront without any runaround. Found me the exact vehicle I wanted and responded to my emails quickly. He's our go-to Salesperson.

• Amazing service!!!

I had the pleasure of purchasing a car from AutoNation Nissan. The car is great, but I prefer BMW. The only reason why I went ahead with the purchase, was because of the outstanding customer service!! Jandro was my sales consultant and I couldn't have asked for a better one. He made it a fun experience and never once pressured me, like your usual salesman. He was funny, nice and not once did he make me dread the experience. Even when we sat down for the ugly part, which is the negotiation, he understood my needs and made sure to inform me of all my options. We were in and out in less than an 2 hours and I was able to show off my new car that same night. Thank you Jandro!!! You're the best!!