• The most wonderful way to buy a Ford

I love this dealership!!! Everyone is great Speedy and no hassle. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Thank You Bell Ford for a great experience

• Outstanding

Robert on the sales floor was outstanding and Sam in Finance was terrific and a real gentleman.

• Will always come back to Bell Ford

Just purchased my third vehicle from Bell Ford. Always a no hassle experience and I always get a fair deal.

• Dishonest and disorganized

Used car saled manager, indicated it was not their responsibility to have accurate adds up. Found this out after driving two hours... rather than apologizing and taking ownership for the misprint he proceeds to tell me about the great deal I'm passing up. I wouldn't recommend buying floor mats from this place.

• Second Bell Ford car

This was our second new car purchase from Bell Ford. We stopped here first because we were so happy with our first new car purchase a few years ago. So unless we ever decide to stray from the Ford brand, we will always stop here first. Nothing at all I can think of to improve our experience.

• Second Bell Ford car

• Alyssa did a terrific job!

She was knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. I was greeted promptly, the car was removed from the platform and gassed up without a delay. We took it for a spin and my trade in was evaluated timely. We were able to agrrr on the deal in just a few minutes! We chatted over coffee while the finance guy prepped the ppw. I signed the dox. Alyssa delivered the car and programmed my phone and I was on my way. It was all a very pleasant experience and I got to ring the gong! I'll recommend Alyssa and Bell Ford. By the way, love the car!

• The best

I just had my truck serviced at Bell Ford for the first time. Excellent experience, he got me in at the appointed time, gave me a full run-down of repairs needed, and got them completed the same day. No surprises. I will be back.

• Nice and informative

Robert was very nice and informative. He was also very patient with me as I decided if I wanted to take the car home. Good job Robert!

• Poor Administrative Leadership

During a 2.5 + hr wait for servicing I had to listen to a high volume TV blasting negative news regarding the present political race, which I am frankly tired of listening to on ALL sides. I also listened to snack bar employee engage with other employees and customers her rhetoric and opinions of political race which I found to be extremely unprofessional and unnecessary; I moved 3 times. Upon a couple leaving, the male turned to me and shouted his personal candidate preference and I felt I was being very all attacked. I called and spoke to Manager, Steve/Sales, and Administrator Lee Spencer, whom both negated my concerns. When speaking to Steve and stating my concerns, he reacted by stating, "Why, because I'm not a Liberal like you!" Never did I mention my political affiliation( he just assumed) other than stating the waiting room should broadcast something more conducive and entertaining to ALL clientele who wait for hours. Mr Spencer was not the least bit concerned either regarding his employees & Bell Ford engaging in political rhetoric while on the job nor insulting customers, nor customers who verbally insult other customers.....lost a long time Ford customer.