Outten Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Inc.

45 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2019

We went looking for used car, left with a brand new Jeep Cherokee. Everyone there, from Adam Gownley (our Sales Consultant) to Robert Flynn (General Mgr),... were friendly and answered all questions. Love the car, enjoyed the experience!

August 13, 2019

Outstanding service from the time I stepped into the facility to when I left. Friendly staff all the way around. Bruno is by far the best, made sure we... were satisfied every step of the way. Highly recommend this facility and make sure you ask for Bruno he really strives to make the customer happy!!!

Thanks for leaving us a review! We love to hear customer feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a positive experience working with Bruno and ou...r team.

August 2, 2019

I received nothing but the best customer service as soon as I walked in the door. Everyone down there are great and don’t give up on finding you the vehicle... you’ve been looking for!

Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate customer feedback.

July 31, 2019

Went to Outten looking for a new Car and was helped by Brian. Brain was an awesome salesman who truly enjoys his job and helping you get the best deal... in the car you are looking for! Helped me every step of the way and if I ever had any questions he was always available. If you’re ever in the market for a new car, go to Outten and ask for their salesman Brian!! You will not regret it!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had a positive car buying experience worki...ng with Brian and our team!

July 24, 2019

I purchased my truck here in 2014, I return for service. Always top notch service, and I had a very pleasant buying experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear you have had positive experiences at our dealership. We thank y...ou for choosing to do business with us.

January 14, 2017

Bought new here. 2003 dodge caravan/2014 jeep rangler unlimited & getting ready to buy a 2017. Haven't decided exactly which one yet.

November 21, 2016

Overall experience was better than expected - the entire staff was very accommodating. Decided to buy a new car end of day Monday and drove it home on... Thursday! Everyone was very polite and did all they could to make it go smoothly.

May 24, 2016

I've always leased Honda CR-V's in the past, 4 to be exact, but that has all changed since meeting the great staff at Outten Jeep! Bruno Lebrun was my... sales rep and got us a great deal... 0% APR for 72 Mos., and an even lower car payment than I was paying on my Honda lease. They had many vehicles on their lot, but mine in particular had to be delivered. I did all the paperwork on Saturday, and picked up my new Jeep Cherokee on Monday.... and I couldn't be happier!! Their staff was awesome to deal with... no pushy salesmen types. Bruno even helped connect my phone and went over a bunch of features that can sometimes be overlooked. He was knowledgeable throughout the entire process. My Jeep Cherokee has the safety features on the side mirrors (a def. PLUS), heated steering wheel & heated cloth seats (I opted not to go with leather because it's so darn hot in the summer when wearing shorts, haha). The items I'll be adding over the next few months will be the sun roof, running boards, and possibly the navigation. I'm completely in LOVE with this vehicle!!!! The color is Black Pearl, and looks AWESOME!!!!

April 4, 2016

This is my second new Jeep Wrangler from Outten and I couldn't be happier! These folks know their stuff, are upfront, straightforward, and really respect... their customers. The whole process was very smooth from start to finish, and both times (this time especially!), I got exactly what I wanted. Even though it's a bit of a drive for me, I was more than happy to buy from Outten!

March 26, 2016

We just want to say THANK YOU so much to Mr. Gary Bleecher and then entire crew at Outten. They were OUTSTANDING in every way...Will recommend them to... everyone. They were such a great help...again THANK YOU TO ALL...you made our purchase of our Dodge Dart a dream come true.