AutoNation Nissan Tempe

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 351 reviews

• February 9, 2016

My experience was awesome..... I shopped around, and even returned to them at the end of the day as I couldn't find a better deal - or better service.... This is my 3rd vehicle from the same dealer for a reason. They even went above and beyond on the repair side. The truck was due to get tint after purchase, and they sent it in for two or small incidental repairs on their dime, and provided a rental for 3 days. We are totally impressed!

May 23, 2018

I just purchased a used Honda Pilot at AutoNation Nissan and worked with Brittany on the sale. This was a great experience and everyone was very profe...ssional and courteous. I would send my family and friends to AutoNation to buy a car. I have been looking for a car for a couple of months and the first experience I had with another dealership was very unpleasant and frustrating, so I really needed a easy, friendly experience to wash away the previous nightmare of an experience. Thank you AutoNation Nissan!

May 14, 2018

The sales people were nice and informative. They took the time to explain the car.

May 10, 2018

My service rep Troy was awesome. He took car if everything.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Pamela. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

April 19, 2018

Preston was amazing and was extremely nice! He made the car buying experience not as horrible as other car buying experiences!

April 13, 2018

Brought my car in for a recall issue and was given a loaner car, no charge. While working on that the mechanic noticed a broken motor mount and replac...ed it at no cost to me. My car was washed, cleaned, and given a complete inspection, again, no charge. I’ve decided that the next car I buy will be purchased here primarily because of the excellent customer service.

April 6, 2018

I worked with Keisha Rush @ AutoNation Tempe to get my car a couple of weeks ago. I was on a time crunch and didn't have time for nonsense. Keisha und...erstood that completely and was straightforward with me throughout the entire process. She was very easy to reach and quick to respond to all my questions and provide any information I asked for. Most importantly for me, she LISTENED to me. She heard me when I told her what I was looking for, and she didn't try to steer me in another direction or push me into buying a different car. Thank you so much for all your help and attention Keisha!

March 20, 2018

I'm what you call a brick in the new car business. I know what I want, I just want the best price. I BUY a new car every year or two for one reason or... another. AutoNation was the best yet. Not only did I actually enjoy dealing with them.( I can't remember the last time I had fun buying a new car) they got me out of the dealership in record time. My last two vehicles took over 3 hours in the dealership to buy them. No financing just a check for the vehicle. Obviously there's paperwork to be done. I was out of AutoNation in 61 minutes. Great job guys!

March 18, 2018

A great deal & nice people. That's about it. I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I needed another car!

March 11, 2018

A pleasant, no-pressure sale/purchase. I identified with the sales person at first contact: pleasant, respectful, knowledgeable -- always ready and wi...lling to reach out.