Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 186 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

186 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Camelback VW Subaru Mazda from DealerRater.com

• Above Average service
    March 1, 2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Lisa Chabrier. She found the car I was looking for and made the entire buying process pleasant. If you are l...ooking for a great sales consultant look no further.

Great experience
    April 1, 2018

I purchased a new Subaru and I worked with Todd. He was fantastic, very professional, very friendly, and gave me a great deal! I would highly recommen...d anyone in the market for a Subaru to give this place a try!

Todd Mitteness

Subaru/Mazda Sales Consultant

Excellent support after the sale
    February 15, 2018

I had been looking for an older BMW in good shape for some time, and found a nice looking 335i for sale at Camelback. Cutting to the issue, I believe... the deal was fair both on the price of the vehicle and on the trade in. The car runs great, but I had 2 issues that contradicted what sales told me. First, the salesman told me the oil had been recently changed. In fact, the oil sticker indicated it was about 3 months earlier, and half way thru the cycle. Not a big issue, but not what I was told. Todd Hayes, the service director, was quick to apologize and offer a free oil change when it comes up. Secondly, I had a bad battery 3 weeks after the sale. Todd again was great to deal with, and reimbursed the cost of the battery under the 30 day warranty. I'm very happy overall, but couldn't give 5 stars due to misinformation. I would go back again in the future...

A Fleckenstein

Todd Hayes

Director of Service and Fixed Operations

The add ons is what they don’t tell you about.
    February 2, 2018

I went there to buy a Volkswagen that was listed at one price and when I got there it was another price with add-ons. I call before I made the trip to... the dealership and they said the price that was listed on cars .con was the price listed. When I got there they said that wasn’t the price but this would be the price with the add-ons that they did not tell me about. I was boiling mad, but I will not buy another car from them unless the sell it without add-ons. Be careful.

Great customer service, and great deals to boot!
    February 1, 2018

I bought my car on the first of the year and I was scared to death of buying my first vehicle. My salesperson A.J. was very courteous and understandin...g of my hesitance to buying. I explained what type of car i was looking for and the first one he showed me was all i could have hoped for, and for an amazing price. The finance team that i worked with was extremely helpful in explaining everything that i needed to know, and how to move forward after making the purchase. After all was said and done i knew driving away that my next vehicle purchase will be made at this dealership and I will be suggesting it to everyone i hear that is looking to purchase a car.

A Fleckenstein

Andrew Dalrymple

Volkswagen Sales Floor Manager

Great service from salesman justin pike!
    January 28, 2018

salesman justin pike and sales supervisor josh were awsome in dealing with my ill and hard to deal with mother. they were both easy going and patiant ...with me, my sister, and most of all with my mom. they listen'd to what my mom wanted exactly and they went above and beyond to accomadate my mom. the used car lot was the last stop of the day for my mom and me and my sister. my mom was not feeling well and had been already irritated with the other car lots down camelback rd. from the get go these gentlemen made it comfortable and easy for my mom and as well as the whole staff there. my mom was very pleased and it is the reason why she chose to buy her new vehicle there. i would recommend them to anyone as well as my mom and sister.

Great service
    December 29, 2017

Camelback Subaru has a great service department. The waiting room is pleasant to sit in and they come and get you when your vehicle is ready. Not on...ly do they repair your vehicle efficiently but they are very pleasant and wash your vehicle before you leave. I like my Subaru a lot. However, the gas mileage is disappointing. Even on a trip I only get 26 miles/gallon.

Sold car to someone else after I left a $1000. deposit
    December 8, 2017

Salesperson, (Jesse Hernandez) and I agreed on a price for a used 2015 Subaru. I gave all personal information that was needed for a $1000.00 deposit,... plus credit check. I received an email congratulating me on my new Subaru Outback; I never heard from them again. When I finally, after 3 days, was able to connect with one of the managers, (Robert Cooper), he told me the car was sold to someone else. I followed up with emails to the company owner (Joe Esposito), Manger (Gema Perry), Manger (Andrew Dalrynple), Salesman ( Jesse Hernandez), Sales manager ( Robert Cooper). No one has responded to me.

Salesman Kris Patel Was Very Professional
    October 25, 2017

Salesman Mr. Kris Patel was very responsive and professional, even though we did not buy a Subaru. He provided his best price immediately without any... haggling, and then followed up both to see if we had any questions and to let us know about the 63-month 0% financing. Ask for Kris, and whether or not you buy a vehicle from him, you will not be disappointed with the attention he will give you. Through no fault of Kris, we were not able to get a price that would convince us to buy a Forester. Thanks for your efforts, Kris.

Kris Patel

Great Experience
    October 12, 2017

Amazing and quick. Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda