New 888-258-1563 888-258-1563
Service 888-258-2661 888-258-2661

• robert vaiden

Enjoying the 2016 f-150 just bought from Haldeman. All aspects of the adventure were just great.

• Great dealership

I now live an hour away from Haldeman and it is still worth the drive out for their quick and very professional service.

• Great car buying experience

I was treated very well. The sales people were very helpful and respectful of my needs. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks George!

• Satisfies Customer

Purchased 3rd car (2017 Escape) in December 2016. Wayne Edwards was my sales person. Excellent experience. Will be coming back.

• happy with my 2008 focus

i am an elderly person and the salesman at haldeman made it very enjoyable to purchase a used car that fit my needs and budget i was very happy with the entire dealings thank you so very much for being so kind to us

• Happy with my new Excape

We have bought three cars from Haldeman and always been pleased with the service and attention we get. I bought the exact car I wanted with no pressure to buy. I always feel comfortable with Haldeman.

• 93mustang remedy

93mustang transmission issue I heard your car was fix correctly by the boys at Haldeman and works as should now so you should give them some credit I get all my cars fully serviced by the Haldeman crew and they do the best job they can do and get it done very fast and even pick me up and drop me off at my job.

• transmission repair

had transmission work done on my ford focus warranty covered it. Problem is it still slip took it back service manager says it`s the way I drive it has a soft shift that nothing is wrong with it. Anyone else that has driven in my car tells me I have a transmission problem they can tell trans is slipping. contacted ford pretty much on my own work it out with the dealer. Haldeman Ford of Kutztown is ok for oil changes and tire rotations but have failed as far as being a real service center. I gave 1 star because there isn`t a lower rating. When it comes time to replace this car I don`t think I`ll by another ford. by the way I used to turn wrenches for a living and still have class7 pa. inspection lic. so I`m not an idiot just being treated a like one

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we're sorry to hear that you still have concerns with your vehicle. With that being said, in an effort to compensate you for these concerns, your warranty will be extended until seven(7)years of service or 100,000 miles from the warranty start date on your vehicle for the related components.

• Ford Transit Connect

After a bump in the road with the sales department my experience with the service department has been extremely positive.The service maintenance has been prompt and of high quality.

• friendly, knowledgable staff. clean establishment

I have been going to Haldeman Ford for several years and have purchased 3 new cars from them. All have been serviced through Haldeman and I have never had a problem that wasn't resolved.