Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1241 reviews

Call This Dealer

1241 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• December 26, 2017

Everyone we dealt with were extremely helpful, answering all of our questions and very professional. Max Robuck was fantastic to work with!!

May 21, 2018

I have purchased 6 cars in the last 30 years and this was the easiest most pleasant experience ever. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable right fr...om the first phone call to the moment I walked out the door with the truck of my dreams! They offered me a fair trade on my car without having to haggle. They were willing to work with me on the price of the new Truck. The staff could not have been any friendlier. They even brought me lunch while we were waiting for my truck to get detailed. The process was fast and efficient and I was in and out in about 3 and a half hours including the test drive and paperwork. I would like to say a special thank you to Amanda for being so nice and kind on the phone. Brian for taking me on the test drive, and especially Dureen my sales consultant for being so easy to work with and explaining all the options and Lynn for making paperwork easy. Thank you all for making me feel like I have a friend in the car business. I highly recommend Coulter and will use them again in the future.

May 20, 2018

Every staff member I dealt with was friendly, helpful & accommodating. They are honest & do whatever possible to get you in the vehicle you want. Gre...at!

Coulter Cadillac

We're pleased you are satisfied with your experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

May 14, 2018

Tim Totaro worked hard to make our car buying experience easy and with no stress. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Other dealers made me feel like I ...was in a shark tank. Coulter never pressured and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend Coulter on Camelback. Love the new ride!

Coulter Cadillac

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon!

May 11, 2018

Easiest and most professional transaction I???ve ever had buying a car. Straight talk no BS. Done In two stages. I set it up with Amanda in the mornin...g and got it done that day for me to come back with my wife and sign my life away LOL

Coulter Cadillac

Thanks so much for your glowing five star review! Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing us and we hope ...to see you again soon!

May 9, 2018

Coulter Cadillac made buying a car stress free. I drove from Southern California to buy my new car from them and Coulter made the process super easy. ...The team of Jose, Brian, Tim, and Sarah went the extra mile, to the point that when I stepped through the dealership doors everything was ready. I never got the feeling they we trying to rip me off. The vehicle is great! I would definitely buy my next car from them.

May 4, 2018

Overall great, hassle-free used car buying experience with Victor Padilla and Sarah at Coulter Cadillac/GMC. Had been shopping for a specific vehicle ...for several months and found one to our liking at Coulter. Initially looked at it in the afternoon and went back to test-drive later that night. Victor was knowledgeable and explained all options and features and also sent a breakdown of the deal on a contract before returning to make sure we were fully aware of all taxes and fees. Other dealers that we visited would not even let us know the list price until they ran our credit score. Would recommend this dealer and staff for anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle.

April 29, 2018

I would recommend this dealership for used or new vehicle buying. This is our third vehicle bought at Coulter on Camelback and I will definitely be co...ming back. Jose Albanil was our sales person and was very polite and helpful in our choice of vehicle. I look forward to our next purchase here.

April 29, 2018

We did our homework to find the dealer with the best price on exactly the vehicle we wanted;Coulter on Camelback fit the bill, and we are thrilled wit...h the outcome! Tim Totaro immediately greeted us and had us on a test drive within a few minutes. His knowledge and sense of humor made for a pleasant afternoon, Even their Finance person, Sarah was terrific. Our experience was so positive we look forward to trying their service department.

April 23, 2018

Our experience with Coulter Cadillac was outstanding. Dan Boardman was very professional and helpful to us when making the decision to buy the Cadill...ac. He made us feel special and he gave us his undivided attention, was very thorough in showing us all the features and how they are to be used, and welcomed us to come back at anytime to go over any questions we may have.

Coulter Cadillac Buick GMC