Larry H. Miller Dodge RAM Peoria

New 866-809-0218 Dealer Website
Used 888-318-7409 Email Dealer
Service 866-766-6992

Average based on 172 reviews.
  • Very happy customers of Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram

Our Sales Consultant, Arron Pryor worked with us to make sure that we were satisfied with our Dodge Ram 1500, including the color of the vehicle which was important to us. He made sure that we received the additional items we wanted and that we understood the vehicle. Wil, (we did not get his last name) Sales Manager, also helped us with questions that we had on another vehicle that we were considering. After all the paperwork was signed and we were taking possission of our Dodge Ram, Luis Becerra, the General Sales Manager, inspected our vehicle to make sure all was ok. There are only 5 stars above but we think that Larry H. Miller, Dodge Ram Peoria, is a 10 star business. Thank you Larry Miller and Associates, Jerry Tate Stephanie Tate

• 2016 dodge challenger purchase experience

Great dealership,great staff,they had the car I want and they didn't try to sell me something that I didn't want, the whole experience was fast and easy, they gave me a great price for my trade in. This was the second car that I purchased from Larry Miller Dodge Peoria. I would recommend anybody who is looking for a new or used car to Larry Miller Dodge peoria. Thank you for the great experience I will definitely buying my next car from Larry Miller Dodge Peoria.

• Go see Ryne

Ryne stayed late to help us out never pressured us to hurry. He knew everything about the 2011 Grand Cherokee before we got there. Great buying experience

• car buyer

I am pleased with my buying experience! &would recommend larry miller dodge to anyone

• Great Experience, Super happy with my purchase

the dealership found me my exact truck I was looking for with the options I needed. The negotiations were quick and I got the price I was looking for. The Salesperson "Ryan" was young but very friendly and helpful was able to answer most questions and if he did not know he did not hesitate to find the answer.

• Great Experience

My car buying experience was smooth with this dealership!

My car buying experience was smooth with this dealership!

• no title

I was treated great the sales person was very informed about the truck and was very helpful bin the process

Thank you for your review Robert! I'm so happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager

• New Truck Purchase

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager

Excellent experience from start to finish, the Sales guy was knowledgeable about the vehicle and treated us with patience and respect. I would recommend visiting this dealer if you are in the market for a vehicle.

• larry miller dodge peoria

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Kelly! Jon Anderson, General Manager

I would recommend Kelly Thomas if you are wanting to buy a car she made our experience so pleasant and it went really quick wasn;t sitting there all day I just hate that part of the whole deal so she made it pleasant and she is very knowledgeable .

• New Dodge

Thank you for your review Roger! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience! Jon Anderson, General Manager

I spent over 2 weeks on phone with Andy Frey. Asking many questions which he had the answers for...ie he didn't have to put me on hold and locate someone for an answer. This was a first time of buying an out of state car..we are from Las Vegas. Rented a car and drove down to Peoria to pick up car. It was cleaned up and ready. After all paperwork was done Andy spent another hour going over car with my son. He explained about all electronics. He walked my son through programming navigation to get us back to Las Vegas and how to program garage door opener. All of this is explained in manual but Andy took his time to explain it. Super salesmanship after the sell.