New 877-737-8702 Dealer Website
Used 877-846-3679 Email Dealer
Service 877-821-8745

Average based on 263 reviews.
  • New Truck

Very courteous, an enjoyable experience. I would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a new car. Love my Truck!!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Cindy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• 2016 Ford F150

Thanks to Ryan for a great car buying experience. Found a F150 truck on the Ford Autonation website, emailed and received the price, then stopped by to test drive. Loved the vehicle, requested a couple of different options. Ryan found two that fit the bill, we selected our truck and had the deal done in a couple of hours. Loved the hassle free, no pressure experience.

• vince farrugia

Steven is an excellent salesman. Buying was simple.

Vlncent, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Steven is an excellent salesman. Buying was simple.

• New Ford Mustang

I had a very good experience buying my new Ford Mustang. Shawn and Kati were very helpful and kind. Also a couple of the sales managers helped me. They were all on top of everything. Oh, the finance guy was nice and helpful also.

Hi Janice, congratulations on your new Ford Mustang! We happy to hear that you found our team so helpful. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Thanks!

• Bill was an amazing Salesman!

Just bought a new Ford Escape and absolutely love it! Bill did a great job, I highly recommend him if you want someone who will treat you right. Bill Hawkesworth was knowledgeable and helped me get the best deal!

• Buying my Escape was a Breeze!

My experience at Autonation Ford Scottsdale was awesome and I highly recommend my salesman, Bill Hawkesworth! Most of it was done by email and everything was ready to go when I came in to test drive my Escape and finalize the paperwork, it was a breeze!

• Automation Ford Scottsdale

We worked with Barrett G. and did everything online and it was a great experience! He was kind, friendly, efficient and helpful. He was great and the service we received in title was also very nice.

• Auto Nation Ford - Scottsdale

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Took my 2015 Explorer in to Auto Nation Ford-Scottsdale, Arizona yesterday for help in checking damage from a trash can that struck front on freeway. Service Advisor Tom Goodfellow was exceptional to deal with. They took great care of me, found a couple of things that needed to be addressed and had me back on the road in an unbelievable short time.

• Nice!!!

Patient, Knowledgeable, low-pressure. All 3 ingredients that are necessary for car shopping success

• John Walden Auto Nation Ford

I was so pleased with John Walden. Most salesmen play money games and pressure you but John did none of this. It was so refreshing to have him as my salesman. I will refer him to everyone I know that is searching for a car. He is such an asset to this dealership.