• New Truck

Very courteous, an enjoyable experience. I would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a new car. Love my Truck!!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Cindy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Fast efficient Service

Fast efficient service that was completed on time.

Fast efficient service that was completed on time.

• Purchase of F-150

It was great. Never felt pressured. Salesman was very knowledgeable, and helpful, about all vehicles. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

• Autonation Ford

this is my second truck at Autonation love their staff, the whole process was very easy with no games played mike was right to the point, Highly recommend the guys at Autonation

• Owner

Excellent experience from the sales person to the financial closing and signing.Facility was clean and comfortable. Good location.

• Review of service for my 2017 Explorer

Brought my explorer in for routine service, asked for service supervisor, waited a few minutes and he came with paper work, signed, went to waiting area. Service was completed in approximately 1.5 hours. Car was semi-cleaned when returned.

• Great car-buying experience!

Jess (James) at Autonation Ford Scottsdale was phenomenal! I reached out to the dealership via email asking for as close to an out-the-door price estimate that someone could give me on the car, including an itemized list of any dealer add-ons, the price of those add-ons, and somewhere showing that the cost of those add-ons were removed from the deal since I don't want any of them other than tint. He reached out within 15 minutes and said he'd have some numbers to me within the hour. He followed up in the stated timeframe, and laid out every number I asked for, exactly how I asked for it, with every fee and tax being estimated as reasonably as possible. He also provided useful information I didn't specifically ask for, but that would be necessary for figuring the out-the-door price of a deal at various trade-in values and financing terms so that I could do my own math and come to a *very* close idea of what it would cost me. We set up a time to meet. He was there and available at that time. The car was pulled up ready to test drive - no waiting or "finding it". He was patient with my wife as she drove and learned the car & asked directions around the area. He allowed my wife and I to speak privately as we discussed the test drive & all of our options. We always knew where he was if we had questions while discussing things. We always had a bottle of water or cup of coffee & knew exactly what was going on during the whole process. When we decided we wanted another color of the same trim, he found it for us at another dealership and said he'd have it there the next day - and he did. When he brought a deal back to us to review and sign, all the numbers matched - no bait & switch or other shenanigans with the numbers we agreed to. We took delivery two days later. Again, he was available at the stated appointment time and the care was up front ready to go. He helped my wife pair her phone, answered any other questions she had, and we were on our way. This was easily the best car-buying experience I've had and I wouldn't hesitate to send friends & family to Jess to buy a vehicle!

• Auto Nation Ford Scottsdale

Service was excellent . I found it timely and efficient . No other comments at this time

• ford dealership experience

My service coordinator, Michael Hess is truly the best service adviser I have ever worked with.

• Ford automation Scotsdale

Great Service and provided a free rental as it was going to take longer than I had planned