AutoNation Ford Scottsdale

497 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 22, 2019

Easy, friendly and professional from sales to finance to service

Robert, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Drive saf...e!

November 21, 2019

I gave you low stars for the following reasons: The facility layout was very confusing to enter the first time and with ALOT of vehicles in the way hard... to drive "into" the service area. Very congested. For the low ranking on customer service I tried calling my Adviser (Clint) a couple of times and left messages and they never were delivered to him. The individual that answers the phone for customer service seemed like she was confused or lost.

Ronald, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (877) 305-6532. We'd appreciate the c...hance to make your experience a positive one.

November 20, 2019

Good experience from sales people. Courteous and professional.

Carlos, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive such a wonderful rev...iew. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

November 19, 2019

Service at AutoNation is always great. The only thing I would appreciate that they do differently when I bring my car in for service is for the Technicians... to not re-adjust all my seat settings; I would prefer that they leave them as they are :-)

Sherrie, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at AutoNation Ford Scottsdale. If t...here is anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time!

November 19, 2019

Great experience all the way around. From the initial sales contact, test drives, sales manager going over the deal to finance department. Been buying... new cars for over 30 years, this is one of the best transactions I have had !

Hello Chris, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll... consider us again in the future! Take care!

November 15, 2019

I was in and out before I was even tried of waiting!

Don, it's great to hear that we could get you in and out within a timely manner. We look forward to your next service visit! Take care!

November 12, 2019

Cameron Ward delivered excellent customer service during my repair process, and it was my first time visiting that Dealership, but won?t be my last.

Thank you for sharing your response to Cameron's outstanding customer service! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

November 11, 2019

Car is only 3 years old 37,000 miles and transmission was destroyed. Disappointed to say the least, but still under warranty so happy about that. Vehicle... was in the shop for a week, Ford gave me a rental. Transmission was re-built and a recall taken care of. Except for the fact I was without my vehicle for a whole week, so far the car is running smoothly. In addition the head of the battery cable needed replacing. Not thrilled with the price to take care of that. Looked online and could purchase an aftermarket part for around $20.00. The bill for that was $200. Very steep....

November 8, 2019

It was actually a great experience. Everything was done professionally. It was a smooth transaction. Everyone was very courteous and knowledgeable.... I would recommended my family and friends.

We are glad everything was completed to your satisfaction, Donald! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

November 8, 2019

I came in for service and a recall item. Clint was right on it and got the work done in a timely manner. Clint set me up with a Lyft from the dealer... to my home. When I picked up the truck, all the work was explained and shown to me. FIRST CLASS service. AutoNation Ford is the place to go for service and to purchase.

Victor, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free... to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!