818 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Midway Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Car buying experiance Grade A

I had the pleasure of dealing with two professinals francisco & Andy francisco was my sales person and Andywas the deal maker ... and these two gentelman are ipitamy of true professinals and worked with me & my wife and did not make us sweat at all .. they asked what we wanted and we got it ... Thank you guys we are very happy with the two cars

Hello, Pete, and thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience working with us here at Midway Chevrolet. We aim to always go above and beyond for our customers, and we're so happy to hear that you got the exact vehicle you were looking for. Thanks for choosing Midway Chevrolet!

• chevy malibu

We had a good experience. I did not like the back and forth on price. It took too long and was very tiresome. We had no repairs.

• Great customer service

I was extremely satisfied with all the service at Midway Chev

I was extremely satisfied with all the service at Midway Chev

• Midway Chevrolet - Phoenix AZ

Blake was my service advisor on this unscheduled visit. He was outstanding. I was on vacation, driving from Chicago, and wanted to get my vehicle in for an oil change and overview. Based on our discussion, Blake recommended the optimal package that would cover my requirements - an oil change, multi-point inspection, wheel rotation, etc. The service was prompt and courteous. He even had my vehicle washed - it really needed it. Based on this great service, I would and will recommend your dealership to all my friends in the Phoenix area. I may end up living in the Phoenix area some day. I am a Chevy guy. If ever I move to Phoenix, I would buy my Chevys from Midway.

• Danny Gamboa

Danny, Thank you for the great rating and review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Awesome job - they took care of me! My salesman and finance manager made it painless and supper easy to purchase a new vehicle and to work with. Highly recommend them for your next vehicle! Orlando and Mika did an awesome job- will be buying my next vehicle there.

• My service was fast
    October 17, 2017

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for the great review! We are grateful for the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks for choosing us!

My service rep, Hugh Abbott, gave me a time that my service would take and kept me informed so I was not sitting there wondering when it would be done. My truck was back on time and I was on my way. I like this dealership because they stand behind their service department. I know when I go to my service guy-he will tell me just what is happening with my truck.

• Extraordinary Service Department
    October 16, 2017

Midway Chevrolet

Midway Chevrolet is an attractive, modern dealership conveniently located. These are positive attributes for sure, but the overwhelming strong point of this place is its service department. You can buy a pretty new car anywhere. Getting top-notch, accurate and reasonably-priced service is another thing altogether. Considering that you're likely to see much more of the service side than the sales side of any dealership, it would be advisable to select a dealership on that basis. After 50 years of buying cars and having them serviced, I'm comfortable in recommending Midway Chevrolet without reservation. Special commendation to Hugh Abbott, whose skill and demeanor make him the best service advisor I've ever encountered.

Midway Chevrolet

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time.

• 2017 Chevy Sonic

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Alex Ornelas was very helpful from start to finish - and then some! Mariana Vrabcova was still training, but very knowledgeable for being new. Service and body shops have been very friendly to work with! Financing was.....financing.

• Dropped Midway as my sales option

I was prepared to work an internet purchase of a 2018 Chevrolet at Midway. I started the process by recounting a very disappointing purchase experience at a nearby competitor and MG the internet sales manager assured me this would not be the case. Almost a week later and after unanswered e-mails and a continuing series of poorly answered questions I was so frustrated that I dropped Midway as my dealer. They lost my business and I suggest you think twice about wasting your time and money there .

• Midway Chevrolet Services

Great service experience. I purchased my vehicle from Midway and returned to get oil changed.

A. Wilson-Smith, We are excited to hear of your great experience with us! Thank you for choosing us!