4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 912 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

912 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Midway Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• December 22, 2016

I had the pleasure of dealing with two professinals francisco & Andy francisco was my sales person and Andywas the deal maker ... and these two gent...elman are ipitamy of true professinals and worked with me & my wife and did not make us sweat at all .. they asked what we wanted and we got it ... Thank you guys we are very happy with the two cars

Hello, Pete, and thank you for leaving us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience working with us here at Midway Chevrol...et. We aim to always go above and beyond for our customers, and we're so happy to hear that you got the exact vehicle you were looking for. Thanks for choosing Midway Chevrolet!

May 22, 2018

They suck. They were supposed to fix a recall. I left my car with them for the day. They told me they completed the work but the part was still faulty... when I got it home. My previous experience with them...they charged me about $800 for a part that was known to have faults (listed on the NTSB website of known problems).

May 20, 2018

This dealership was exstremely easy to deal with. The sales people were really working with me to make the sale of the pickup work out.

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We'll see you next time at Midway Chevrolet!

May 16, 2018

helpful and employees are so respectful. The experience I had with your service people was outstanding and one that I I went home and shared with my n...eighbors and family.

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with our team. We hope to work with you again in the future!

May 12, 2018

Dragon, as always, went above and beyond to provide great customer service.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We hope to work with you again in the future!

May 11, 2018

Walking into this dealership made me feel comfortable and not pressured I got a great deal it was easy and fast and not stressful at all the team was ...amazing!

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that our team made your visit with us fantastic. We wish you many happy miles in your new Chevy! ...¿¿

May 11, 2018

Jesse was a true professional and guided me through the process. He told me what I needed in my service and why - in layman???s terms. I felt really c...omfortable talking to him about the service and details associated with it. Thank you very much Jesse, it feels great to be treated as an individual.

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jesse and that he found the perfect car for you. We hope to work wi...th you again in the future!

May 8, 2018

all they did was fine except my brakes still squeaks.

Thank you for the five stars, Brenda! We hope to be of service to you again!

May 5, 2018

we got a good deal considering our credit situation, but we weren???t explained many details about the vehicle or onstar or anything. We purchased lat...e in the evening so we had to come back the next day for the wash, detail and gas tank top off which is no big deal. So we go back the next morning at 8am. Got the was and detail and then we were told to take the car to service ourselves for the nail in the tire. Then 4 hours later we were still waiting for the gas, sales guy wouldn???t return our calls so we went with a different sales guy who took care of everything for us.

Midway Chevrolet

Thank you for your honest feedback. Customer service is our top priority and we would like the chance to speak with you in order to make things right.... Please reach out to me at your earliest availability so I can resolve this matter and regain your trust in our business" Dave Foringer, General Manager, 855-201-2131.

May 1, 2018

Exelent people to work with got what I needed and was looking for helped a lot with answering all the questions that I had customer is first for them ...appreciate it a lot what they did for me really happy with them them

Thanks for the five star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We wish you many happy miles in your new Chevr...olet!

2323 W Bell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85023