Moore Chrysler Jeep

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1054 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1054 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Moore Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

• Amazing Experience
    June 7, 2017

As someone who does not reviews; I can honestly share that my interaction with Moore Auto in Peoria, AZ was exceptional enough to require that I write... this review. I stopped in this dealership expecting a typical high-pressure/sell-you-anything experience and I was totally wrong. Hank was the salesperson who helped me find a vehicle for my wife and I had no idea that I would happen into a more valuable partner for purchasing a vehicle. Hank gave me guidance on many vehicle options and even took me to the back lot where more of the vehicles had yet to be detailed or had just come in on trade. If all salespeople were as customer-committed as Hank (in any industry), any company would experience greater customer loyalty. When I went to secure financing with the Moore team, I was not pressured into any bad deals and they didn't shop my credit around to a bunch of nameless financial institutions. I asked them not to do that, and before the words got out of my mouth- two folks responded "we don't do that here". Fabulous and honest!! Highly recommend!

Used car
    April 10, 2018

Had a great experience would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car. The dealership was clean and everyone was very helpful. I’ll be a retu...rn customer

Great Deal on a 2019 Cherokee
    April 8, 2018

We really enjoyed working with Rick Watson to get the exact vehicle we were looking for. No pressure and he knows the in's and out's of getting eve...rything we were looking for. About another Jeep for a dealer in the Phoenix area, but I'll definitely be using Moore for service and any vehicle needs in the future. Thanks Rick!

Overall Experience

Buyer
    April 7, 2018

Wally Illsley was awesome! No pressure kind of guy that was very helpul in taking time to find what we wanted!! We highley recommend buying from him!

Ms. I received Awesome Service
    April 5, 2018

Thank you Hank, for making my experience in buying my 1st. New Jeep A pleasant one I must admit I was nervous at first but after all of your knowle...dge on buying a new car make me feel so at ease, I also appreciate the research and sending me multiple cars to make the best decision for me . Once again, Thank you Hank for all your help

Salesman Hank is great
    April 5, 2018

Hank did a great Job of helping me, he took his tome with me and we find the right truck excellent customer service and super polite

Car Purchaser
    April 4, 2018

Our experience purchasing a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon last month at Moore was outstanding in every way. We enjoyed getting to know Rick Wats...on (sales associate) and appreciated his friendly, low-key approach. Rick was very knowledgeable and took considerable time answering all our questions. We felt that everyone at the dealership was helpful, transparent and treated us fairly. We highly recommend Rick Watson and Moore Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking for a straight-forward and enjoyable vehicle purchasing experience.

Employees Worked With
    ASK FOR LOGAN FELZ - he’s the Best on Bell!
    April 3, 2018

We highly recommend buying a vehicle from here! Excellent service and fast paperwork. The hardest and longest part of the whole transaction was decid...ing on which car we wanted because they had such nice Pacifica’s to choose from!! LOGAN is the BEST SALESMAN, he is very knowledgeable and so down to earth! Jack set up our Bluetooth and answered all our questions about the new van and Troy from finance was a breeze! Thanks to all we’re very pleased with our new van and will recommend to anyone looking for a great experience!!

My New Jeep Dealer!
    March 27, 2018

We have purchased two Jeeps previously at another dealer. The difference in experiences was amazing when we walked onto the lot of Moore Jeep. Rick ...Watson made us feel comfortable and there was no pressure. I drove two different vehicles and was ale to make a decision without a hassle. I will definitely return and have already recommended this dealership to two friends. It was definitely worth the trip.

Awesome Experience!!!
    March 23, 2018

By far one of the easiest car purchases I have had. Rick Watson is not your typical salesman. He went above and beyond to help get us a fair price on ...our trade-in and into our new Jeep. Thank you so much...

Overall Experience