Moore Chrysler Jeep

(4.8) 1020 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1020 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Moore Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing Experience

As someone who does not reviews; I can honestly share that my interaction with Moore Auto in Peoria, AZ was exceptional enough to require that I write... this review. I stopped in this dealership expecting a typical high-pressure/sell-you-anything experience and I was totally wrong. Hank was the salesperson who helped me find a vehicle for my wife and I had no idea that I would happen into a more valuable partner for purchasing a vehicle. Hank gave me guidance on many vehicle options and even took me to the back lot where more of the vehicles had yet to be detailed or had just come in on trade. If all salespeople were as customer-committed as Hank (in any industry), any company would experience greater customer loyalty. When I went to secure financing with the Moore team, I was not pressured into any bad deals and they didn't shop my credit around to a bunch of nameless financial institutions. I asked them not to do that, and before the words got out of my mouth- two folks responded "we don't do that here". Fabulous and honest!! Highly recommend!

• Pleasant Experience

I went to just see what they had and I met a gentleman by the name of Hank, he showed me around with no pressure at all and he help me find a beautifu...l jeep I just love it, thanks Hank for being a friend. Love my new jeep.

Wow! Best car buying experience I have ever had with Chris at Moore. He not only ran around all day to get me the car I wanted, he made sure to get m...e the deal I wanted. He also personally delivered the vehicle to my home that evening because he knew how much we wanted to have it.

• Good experience

Rick Watson greeted us and he was great at helping us find the vehicle we wanted. Rick is a nice guy, knowledgeable and does not use those annoying hi...gh pressure tactics. Because of this, we would definitely shop here again. Thanks, Rick!

• Good no pressure service

Rick Watson greeted us and helped us purchase a new Pacifica. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and also able to handle Costco car buying and Chr...ysler Family and Friends purchases. Rick is a nice easy going guy and it was a pleasant experience. We would definitely come to this dealer again.

• Purchased our 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

What an excellent experience; our sales consultant Rick Watson did a terrific job; The entire Moore team made it great that we will definitely be ret...urning customers!

• 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Excellent customer service; from start to finish. Rick Watson our sales consultant and Troy in Finance made our purchase a very pleasant one.

• Bob Shotwell Peoria Subaru

Bob Shotwell was the man in charge of my transaction. His knowledge over the vehicles at the dealership made it much easier to find and drive off the ...lot with the car I wanted. He made the process as smooth as possible and I even got a follow up call and email for a quick reference guide to my car. I would highly recommend contacting Bob for anyone looking to buy a Subaru!

• Great Experience!

Bought a car here and had a great experience. Everybody there treated me with respect. Rick Watson was the salesman I had and he did an amazing job ge...tting me in the vehicle I wanted for a price that I wanted. I recommend Moore Auto and definitely ask for Rick!

• Great experience, no hassle

Purchased a used truck. Marty Thompson was pleasant to work with and went above and beyond for us. Purchase process was quick and easy

Moore Chrysler Jeep