Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

4901 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sands Chevrolet - Glendale from DealerRater.com
  • Professional and Expedient!

The service staff is top notch and professional. Chad is always friendly and welcoming. And the entire experience was very easy and fast. Thanks again!

• Superb service!
    September 23, 2017

Hall was great! He greeted me with a smile on his face within seconds of walking in the dealership.Got a great deal on a new truck! Thanks hall! You???re awesome

• Kind friendly people I will only shop Sands Chevrolet Glenda
    September 21, 2017

Family friendly kindness great deals check out Sands Chevrolet in Glendale before going anywhere else it was the best car buying experience I had in March2017 I came back and bought another new 2017 Chevrolet in September 2017

• We had a great time.
    September 16, 2017

We had an awesome visit they treated us really well. Mr uriel camberos was an excellent sales person. Everyone there were really nice and helpful

• Excellence
    September 16, 2017

I was accommodated by Damian as I was looking to get into a new Crude. We found the perfect Cardinals color and accessories. Thank you Damian and Vince for the great experience!!!

• Amazing experience!
    September 15, 2017

So I went into Sands to find a used car, I let the sales rep, Jair, that was working with me know what numbers I had in my mind and what I wanted. Not once did he pressure me into spending more money than I had too. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and very patient with me as I am very picky! I left happy and satisfied. He told me something that made the experience even better... he said not only do you have a certified Sands Salesman but you have a new friend as well. That was great to hear.

• Love the Equinox
    September 13, 2017

Jose Maldonado was our sales person. He did a good job at getting us what we wanted and getting it cleaned up. they took a 2 for 1 trade.

• SHOCKING AND AMAZED!
    September 12, 2017

I HATE everything about buying a vehicle! Sands Chevrolet off of Grand ave was SO amazing, fast, helpful, accommodating and REASONABLY priced. NO pressure, NO BS line's, NO 3 hour haggling, listened, adjusted and came down to my asking price without any drama. Our sales man, Dicky and staff are caring, wonderful and real people. Dicky's manager was very responsive to our pricing, he and the financing people were fast, and willing to work with OUR idea of pricing. What a great team. I WILL be back. I am hoping when it comes time to bring my truck in for service, that the service dept is just as great. Thank you Dicky and Staff.

• Service Review

A1 Service, all our service visits have been good, our Service Advisor Adam Shadley has & always does a very commendable job..

We are happy to hear Adam is so great to work with! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Awesome used sales team
    September 10, 2017

My salesman was awesome no pressure! He was understanding of my needs and wants and found a perfect truck for me. The sales manager was awesome he went way above and beyond on getting this deal done. Great Job you guys