Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

836 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 13, 2019

Nowhere in the ad does it list $3,000 worth of reconditioning fees. I asked for a total price multiple times but couldn't get a response so I decided... to drive all the way from Tucson. I had every intention of buying a car that was advertised but after the hidden $3k was revealed I felt duped and left immediately. That's no way to do business.

Hello, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory.... Please contact our Sales Manager, Kurt VonTersch, at (623) 931-9331 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

October 29, 2019

This was the smoothest car buying process I have ever experienced in my life. Gave me everything I was asking for with my purchase. Easy going people with... great customer service.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• February 14, 2014

The service staff is top notch and professional. Chad is always friendly and welcoming. And the entire experience was very easy and fast. Thanks again!...

June 17, 2019

They did a good job. It still pulled right after alignment, but after replacing the front tires it didn't any longer.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did during your recent service visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anythi...ng else comes up. Take care!

May 29, 2019

Michael King was great to work with. Sands is highly recommended for sales and service.

Thank you for this great review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We sincerely value your business and lo...ok forward to your next visit!

May 3, 2018

Great experience as always. Service was great and Juan was very pleasant to work with.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

April 9, 2018

Miss the donuts but love the oatmeal cookies. Thank you!

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Sands Chevrolet - Glendale! Thank you, and we look forward to your next visit!

March 19, 2018

Chad is my service advisor. He is awesome and the best. I would totally recommend him to anyone! And he’s HOT

February 27, 2018

I love Sands Chevrolet and their customer service. My husband and I have been taking our cars their for every little or big car repairs for a couple years... now. We've been so pleased with their wonderful customer service that we just recently bought a new vehicle there too!! I would encourage every single person to make the drive, even if it's a ways from your house , to still go there. You won't be disappointed!!

Hi M.b., we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alway...s happy to help!

February 6, 2018

The Service Manager was very supportive and made sure that I know what was going on with my vehicle. I used this dealership as I was on vacation in Phoenix... and needed my oil changed. It appeared that all went well until I was on my way back home to Washington State when I noticed that I had oil all over my passenger side wheel well. After investigation, it appears that the technician did not put the dip stick back in place all of the way and I now have oil all over the engine compartment on the that side of the vehicle. This maybe a single episode but it left we with a vehicle that I now have to clean up as I can not take it back to Sands to fix this problem

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (877) 387-5158 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.