Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

4763 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sands Chevrolet - Glendale from DealerRater.com
  • Professional and Expedient!

The service staff is top notch and professional. Chad is always friendly and welcoming. And the entire experience was very easy and fast. Thanks again!

• Great Experience
    April 21, 2017

Eddie made this experience smooth and stress free for me, and got me the car that i wanted. Thank you guys so much i really appreciate you all !

• jessica nunez

i have had my car service for years did not like the way i was last treated

i have had my car service for years did not like the way i was last treated

Hi Jessica, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Sands Chevrolet - Glendale take our reviews very seriously. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (623) 931-9331 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Great Experience!
    April 14, 2017

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left we were treated amazing. Our sales rep, Uriel, was knowledgeable and efficient. We could not have done better without his assistance. We will definitely recommend him and Sands Chevrolet to all our family and friends looking for a new car. THANK YOU, URIEL!

• Excellent and peaceful process.
    April 14, 2017

Art was awsome, polite and patient. We will definitely consider him for our next vehicle purchase and recommend him to our family members as well.

• Service

Thank you so much for leaving this great review, Candace! We always love to receive great feedback.

Every time I come into the dealership. They have been very friendly, and listen to what needs to be done on my car. I want to shout out to James Black and Adam Shadley for being there for me. THANK YOU!

• Thanks
    April 10, 2017

Vidale was very helpful and courteous. I will definitely come back again in the future. I appreciated all his help he made the car buying experience very pleasant.

• Liar, pushy, and intrusive!
    April 9, 2017

Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

This guy is full of lies and pushy shady antics, If you want your time wasted after already telling him what your credit is and what your looking for he can sure waste your time

Sands Chevrolet - Glendale

Hi, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at Sands Chevrolet - Glendale. Please call our manager directly at (623) 931-9331 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon

• Always a pleasure!
    April 9, 2017

As always very friendly, Adam is part of our extended family. One thing was missed on expectation of tires. A blade was left in my tire. A slow leak resulted in using donut. Did not like that experience. Had to wait till Monday to get my tire fixed at Discount Tires.

• Very Helpful
    April 8, 2017

Art was very helpful and negotiable with me on buying my car. I would definitely recommend him to others when buying a car. Awesome car!