Schumacher European

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• The Best in Town!!!
    April 5, 2017

I had one of the best car buying experience. Lou Gordon is professional, experienced and respects your time. In and out of the dealership in less than... an hour.

• Great experience!
    December 22, 2017

Raymondo helped us get in and out in our new car! They are the best in town!

• Purchase of New 2018 GLS
    December 2, 2017

Just completed my purchase of a new 2018 GLS at Schumacher in Scottsdale. This is my 3rd purchase of a new car from Remington Louge and the experienc...e has been better each time. Remington is the best person that I have ever purchased a car from and he made the total experience a great pleasure. I will buy all of my Mercedes from Schumacher because of Remington.

• Lou Gordon
    October 11, 2017

Lou Gordon had to please my wife in the purchase of a E-Class. He did an excellent job of fulfilling her wishes. He made sure that she understood all ...elements prior to purchase and after. Extremely please to deal with. Lou's follow up is exceptional. Truly a professional in his field. Lou's goal is to make sure that you are satisfied. We are extremely satisfied. Thank you Lou.

• Excellent customer service,Petros,and Iza ,best.
    August 13, 2017

I came in just hoping to test drive my dream car and drove out elated to be qualified and now a proud owner of the 2018 GLA 250.Totally love drivin...g it.Petros and Iza worked hard to help to help me get here!!!So very grateful. They were both professional and knowledgeable about the process.It was a wonderful experience. Thank you!!

• Best car buying experience ever.
    August 11, 2017

I've bought many cars in my time, but this was exceptional. I worked with Richard Rollnick to purchase a used SUV on 8/10 and he was exceptional, get...ting details in order and making the process easy and understandable. We were able to reach an agreement quickly on the deal and he delivered exactly what we agreed too. I then work with Susan Maunders, the best Finance Manager I have ever dealt with. Not only did she get the contract ready, she identified the bank should provide a better rate and took the time on her day off to get the deal approved with a lower rate! I can't say enough about her willingness to go above and beyond in making sure I got the best financing possible. Both Rick and Susan are truly assets to the Schumacher team. Thank you for your service.

• Great Experience with Lou Gordon
    August 7, 2017

Lou Gordon in sales took care of everything. What a wonderful buying experience! I purchased a used vehicle but was treated just the same if it were n...ew. I wont buy from another dealer or sales person. Just moved to AZ and Lou made one thing much easier.

• Great service, friendly atmosphere.
    August 7, 2017

Lou Gordon is the best! He takes care of all the details that can be grueling when purchasing a car or truck, that's why we keep coming back every ye...ar!

• Amazing experience
    August 7, 2017

We drove in from El Paso, Tx to purchase a used 2008 corvette. Our salesman Lou Gordon and his team were amazing. The car was prepped, inside for our... viewing and ready for a test ride. Lou and his team were fully versed on the car and answered all questions. Honest and professional. From the time we arrived, test drove the car, sat with Lou to do paperwork and sat with their finance professional, we were in and out in 80 minutes, driving home in the car. It was unlike any car buying experience we had had. Thanks Lou and your team. We will again use Lou and his amazing team in future purchases.

• Perfection! Lou Gordon is a dream come true!
    August 4, 2017

Living is Seattle and buying from Pheonix was nerve racking as my car was sight unseen. However, LOU GORDON was a phenom. The process was easy, answer...s to questions were immediate, and honesty was refreshing. Lou made an otherwise stressful process absolutely stress free! I am beyond happy with my car and when the time comes, This will be the first man I call. Schumacher European has been Flawless! Well done! Thanks!

Schumacher European