New 866-414-0984 Dealer Website
Used 888-546-4483 Email Dealer
Service 866-859-3563

Average based on 275 reviews
  • Fast and Easy!

I am glad to hear Brian took care of you Veronica. Glad you came in and thank you for the review. Bill Brixey, General Manager.

I just recenlty bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra from the Larry H. Miller Nissan. I had a goal walking into the dealership and left with every need met. Brian Dacey was exceptionally welcoming and made the buying process easy and fast. The service was excellent and everyone was extremly helpful.

• 2015 Nissan Versa

very satisfied with my purchase of my 2015 Nissan Versa. Thank you

very satisfied with my purchase of my 2015 Nissan Versa. Thank you

• Bought 2015 Nissan Rogue

I have known Howard Weiner for nearly 15 years and he always delivers on his promises. He is a consummate professional who treats people of all ages with respect and dignity. I would not purchase a new Nissan from anyone else in the Phoenix area.

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear that you have had such an excellent relationship with Howard! I will pass along your kind words to him! Bill Brixey, General Manager

• Enjoyable Sales Experience

My wife and I have bought and/or leased 3 vehicles from this dealership over the past 10 years with and without trade-ins and the buying experience has always been a pleasant one. No pressure sales and a staff that is willing to work with you to get the best car for your needs at a price that is fair and reasonable.

Thank you for your kind review Mike! I'm so happy to hear that you have been happy with the customer service you received from our dealership! Bill Brixey, General Manager

• Great experience

Just a great experience. Very easy and very happy with my new car!

Thank you for your kind review!I'm so happy to hear that you had such an excellent experience! Bill Brixey, General Manager

Just a great experience. Very easy and very happy with my new car!

• Personalized service

Thank you for your review Deborah! I'm so happy to hear that you have had excellent communication from our dealership. Bill Brixey, General Manager

Although I have not actually been to this dealer physically, our communication via phone, text, and email has been positive. The internet sales person Danny has been kind, patient, and understanding. He found the car I want and soon I will have a new vehicle made to my specifications. A satisfied Tucson customer!

• New car lease

This was the most painless experience I have had in car buying

Thank you for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience! Bill Brixey, General Manager.

This was the most painless experience I have had in car buying

• New car purchase

Great place to buy a car no pressure and gave me the best deal. See Octav for a great sales experience!

Thank you for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our dealership! Bill Brixey, General Manager

• Purchase of vehicle on 6/16/16

I had a good buying experience getting the vehicle that I wanted at a fair price.

Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so happy to hear that you had such a good experience. Bill Brixey, General Manager

• Raul, Roger & the rest of the LHMN team were great

Thank you for your review Gabriel! I'm so happy that Raul took such excellent care of you! Bill Brixey, General Manager

My sales person, Raul, was awesome, very knowledgeable,and attentive! His customer service is exemplary! The sales managers were also helpful. I did not feel the pressure from anyone at Larry H. Miller Nissan, like I have experienced at other dealerships. Roger in Finance was very helpful and a cert cool guy! Buying my Murano was one of the easiest and best car- buy experiences I have ever had! Thank you to the Larry H. Miller team!